Game 5 - LEAGUE GAME ON! PLEASE READ from post #9 - 2115

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have the courtesy of giving you the same time.

They should.

The place is run by a bunch of wankers. Obviously there is a free pitch and they want to make as much money out of it as possible by making us play a game.

They should.

The place is run by a bunch of wankers. Obviously there is a free pitch and they want to make as much money out of it as possible by making us play a game.

The worst thing that could happen is we turn up and they say it's just a friendly.

It is annoying because we will have to earn our three points, surely every team that got three points against Unnasigned12353442 will have them removed now that there is a team?

Well the shambles continues...£38 paid...get on pitch and we're playing a friendly. Claiming back the difference next week.

Managed to beat a team in Division 4 or above - not in Nath's division or in ours. Giantkillers. Middle-class wankers who must have had half of their family turn up watch em. 'These are rough. These are shit.' Blah...fecking blah.

Excellent defensive work from PDS
Excellent finishing from Melts
Excellent work-rate from the youth team
Thank You to Nath for his help in a) playing b) goalkeeping and c) demanding money back. I owe ya two quid.
Shite from me - I appeared to have two breezeblocks on ma feet.

Well the shambles continues...£38 paid...get on pitch and we're playing a friendly. Claiming back the difference next week.

Managed to beat a team in Division 4 or above - not in Nath's division or in ours. Giantkillers. Middle-class wankers who must have had half of their family turn up watch em. 'These are rough. These are shit.' Blah...fecking blah.

Thank You to Nath for his help in a) playing b) goalkeeping and c) demanding money back. I owe ya two quid.

I felt pretty good first half, but second half I didn't feel great, I think my sickness exploits earlier in the day were catching up with me.
I actually thought you did ok Harry, couple of Cruyff turns in there.:icon_bigg

I felt pretty good first half, but second half I didn't feel great, I think my sickness exploits earlier in the day were catching up with me.
I actually thought you did ok Harry, couple of Cruyff turns in there.:icon_bigg

.....into their players......and it was like Stearman doing a Cruyff turn.

Indded you do :icon_wink
.....into their players......and it was like Stearman doing a Cruyff turn.

There was a moment near the end when you skinned two players but then just ran into the last one :icon_lol: you would have been in on goal otherwise.

These were a good team, we should hold our heads up for beating them. They were much better than us, but a little too flash and cocky. We beat them on strength and aggression.

That "Fancy Dan shit" won't work against us :icon_lol:

Last edited:
These were a good team, we should hold our heads up for beating them. They were much better than us, but a little too flash and cocky. We beat them on strength and aggression.

That "Fancy Dan shit" won't work against us :icon_lol:

In the words of Take That, are you "back for good?", or just using us to get your fitness back up for the 11-a-side? :icon_bigg:icon_wink

In the words of Take That, are you "back for good?", or just using us to get your fitness back up for the 11-a-side? :icon_bigg:icon_wink
That's up to Hazza, he's the man. I'm going to be putting myself up for selection as I my injuries appeared to have died down.

If your niggles are settle, there is a spot. DD is off USA soon so there's one place to take during the summer and my bro is a bit part player whose happy to play when the chance arises.

If you come back, it gives us a squad of 8 players who appear more weeks than most which seems about right to me. There's always 1 whose unavailable normally and if not then, I will have to make a decision which suits us best.

If your niggles are settle, there is a spot.
There will always be niggles, I aint no spring chicken you know, despite what my on field athleticism may say :icon_wink

I will however, battle through the pain and make myself available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669