Game 6 - FC Blackbird - 1900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the swiss family hazz.

i hope the midget isn't playing-you can't tackle him because you fear you snap him in half! its just a natural reaction i'm not prejudice!

Last edited:
Looking back....

On a cold November night, these two teams faced for the first time. TBFC lost a tight encounter 6-5 with PDS famously scoring a hat-trick with a couple of cracking goals in the trio.

A week before Xmas the return came, Santa in goal for FC Blackbird and Mr.Hazz Blobby in goal for TBFC. A 5-5 draw was played out in front of a sparse crowd - an equaliser from MHS gaining the point in the dying minutes.

What will happen this time around with TBFC severly depleted?!?

Looking back....

On a cold November night, these two teams faced for the first time. TBFC lost a tight encounter 6-5 with PDS famously scoring a hat-trick with a couple of cracking goals in the trio.

A week before Xmas the return came, Santa in goal for FC Blackbird and Mr.Hazz Blobby in goal for TBFC. A 5-5 draw was played out in front of a sparse crowd - an equaliser from MHS gaining the point in the dying minutes.

Cheeky ****er, i scored the equaliser with a curling free kick.

Looking back....

I think I scored my only goal in that 5-5 as well, so both me and tom have experience of scoring against these!

It looks like it's up to TBFC to restore some pride back into the shirt.

TBFC.com article

Get Behind Them

Nearly 6 people have bought tickets ahead of this important clash against FC Blackbird on St Valentine's Day as TBFC look to push up the table. Currently floating in sixth position, the League 4 Thursday Nights Championship has already divided into two mini-leagues. Blackbird sit in 5th position with 5 points to their name whilst TBFC, Beauchump, Lesta Utd all display 3 pts. It's pivotal that TBFC get back to winning ways to produce a catalyst for a push from mid-table.

Previous encounters against Blackbird have been close and it's one of the only teams TBFC maintain a good relationship with. However, TBFC are severly depleted with 5 players out on bird brown-nosing duty. Hazz's Bro makes his debut and in the process becoming TBFC's youngest ever player. Hazz picks up his gloves and gives it a go in goal. Whilst unlucky in love DD makes his Reading Week return from the slobby depths of Brum Uni, MHS is not working a death shift and FC, TBFC's ulitity man is expected to start. It shall be interesting to see the starting formation when TBFC have 3 strikers and a midfielder to pick from.

Twat Blanderson

Fans Comments

"Theres no passion out there anymore-not since melton left-he punched the living shite out of anyone and anything that got in his way"

Further fans comments, “we wouldn’t discribe Leroy as Utility but he is the size of a small room.” And “whens Joey starting?”

Anonymous, “we go to the game always supporting the team but since spanky left the team to move to his international duties it is not the same, there is no passion, no pride, no pace and no real finishers upfront.” And “everyone is goal shy, we say sack the manager. Hazz'a blue army”

just saw the goals website, 16-2 reverse! how many did the midget get?

Zero

We were shite, embrassing.

First minute they score and in the process I may have bust my finger, my little 'un looks like me thumb atm. So I was attempting everything with my feet like a twat. I apologise for this inept display of goalkeeping because it put everyone else in the dumps. We got it to 2-1 and then the floodgates opened.

FC went in goal second half, we actually played some decent attacking footballer. However as flooded up of course the goals came. I scored and then claimed miss of the TBFC All-Time Misses. My bro was our MOTM IMO.

Ask Leroy about the midget shagging him....:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570