Gears Of War 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
It's official - November 2008 :035::026::055:

S'gonna be a long fcuking year!!!

Luvvly Jubbly

I don't know, but I'm looking forward to finding out.

It really is the only game where you can't see room for improvement.

They could tweak the graphics, add more weapons and maps but I dont see how it can fundamentally be improved.

They could tweak the graphics, add more weapons and maps but I dont see how it can fundamentally be improved.
Aye, buf it was exactly the same but with different online maps and a new main game I'd still buy it.

I may have to get a 360 again for this, EPIC said it would be bigger and better but I'm enjoying Unreal Tournie 3 at the moment on the PS3 :)

Can't wait for this too!!

Might have to dust of the old Gears of War and play that for bit as it's been so long!

It is a mint game but don't agree that there isn't room for improvement. When playing Gears of War after Call of Duty 4, everything just seems slower and not as smooth despite having less players online in a game to slow down connections. But to be honest, can't really think of much else major to improve. Obviously there will be all new maps and hopefully a few new weapons too but TBH I wouldn't mind just seeing them as downloadable content from the marketplace.

I'm looking forward to some proper previews for it though as the first video doesn't really say much about the game at all, just shows that it will be just as gory, if not more so than before!!

Hopefully it will be out for the start of November so I can bang it on the birthday list!! :biggrin:

giving it a decent campaign mode would be a start. I'm looking forward to this, but I'm not sure if I will even still have my 360 by then - I'd been thinking of flogging it until I heard these rumous of Goldeneye coming out on Live Arcade :(

Too many fingers in the pie for that to happen.

Rumour is that MS want a one off payment Ninty want a share of sales, neither party willing to budge.

It is still an N64 game so no money for ninty then its not going to appear on Live.

Last edited:
is this gonna be xbox exclusive? i stopped buying 360 games since i got the ps3, i hate paying for online features

Too many fingers in the pie for that to happen.

Rumour is that MS want a one off payment Ninty want a share of sales, neither party willing to budge.

It is still an N64 game so no money for ninty then its not going to appear on Live.

There's also Activision who now own the Bond license I believe. It would be nice to see an updated version on either format, truely one of the all time greats. I bought an N64 again recently and while the graphics etc are obviously dated the gameplay is still top notch and some of the cheats you can earn are still as hard as I remember them back in the day...

is this gonna be xbox exclusive? i stopped buying 360 games since i got the ps3, i hate paying for online features

Seeing as MS paid Epic for a trilogy then I guess so :bang:

Whats your PSN mine if you want to add me is MadforitUK:023:

im Beliall, just like on here, ill add you later for a game of unreal 3:023:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675