Injury News General Injury Updates

Good to see a lot of the injuries return today.

While we’ve obviously missed Ndidi, I think Yunus would have played a big role before the international break.

Good to see a lot of the injuries return today.

While we’ve obviously missed Ndidi, I think Yunus would have played a big role before the international break.
He does look like he can bring something to the table , also has an eye for goal

This still feels odd to me
Wilf, Ricardo and Fatawu is the combination now isn’t it? They’ve developed a really nice relationship down the right side and the amount of work he does off the ball is excellent.

I also can’t believe that Ricardo has managed to stay injury free for so long.

Last edited:
It's because he no longer has a feckwit manager telling him that he has to bomb up and down the line at full speed all game. He's far better suited to a midfield role now.
Agreed, he did a really good job on Sema yesterday who was pretty much their only threatening player.

It's because he no longer has a feckwit manager telling him that he has to bomb up and down the line at full speed all game. He's far better suited to a midfield role now.
Agreed. So glad to see him get a run of matches. Such a gifted footballer and his career is a big “what if”

Agreed. So glad to see him get a run of matches. Such a gifted footballer and his career is a big “what if”
True. But had he stayed injury free he would have moved on from us long ago. Ricardo pre his first injury was a top-class talent who deserved to be challenging for the top4/title and playing in the Champions League.

Great to see how this management team has adapted the roles of Ricardo and Justin and as a result kept them fit.

True. But had he stayed injury free he would have moved on from us long ago. Ricardo pre his first injury was a top-class talent who deserved to be challenging for the top4/title and playing in the Champions League.

Great to see how this management team has adapted the roles of Ricardo and Justin and as a result kept them fit.
If I'd played for that last dolt, I would have been happy to feign a continuing injury and lie on the treatment table checking my payslip.

Praet injured….again.

Nacho injured and could miss AFCON.
Praet is made of biscuit isn't he. Not even Hobnob, like Rich Tea or Nice or Pink Wafers.

As for Nacho, ****, does that mean we're stuck with the useless duffer....? In all seriousness, it might be good if he could go and score a few for his country and come back a little more confident.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663