Gillespie last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes me laugh the most is how Channel 5 have Pat Nevin as the expert analysist in the studio. Every time they have a question they always have to ask Pat Nevin as if what ever he says is gospel.

I reckon it was good to see wrighty well up for it last night. Its nice to see a pundit with a bit of passion for the team they are watching.

Bloody Alan Hanson looking smug pi***d me right off. If he loves scotland so much why doesnt he p**s off back there quickly and commentate on their bloody games. God I hate him.

and dont even get me started on Andy Gray. I cant watch Man u play if he is commentating. He is so far up their ar**s that he hasnt seen daylight since the formation of the prem.

Motson is quality even if I think he may be losing it a little in later life.

Le saux is a sausage muncher. Cant stand him. He wasnt a very good footballer and he is an even worse commentator.

fcukcov said:
I reckon it was good to see wrighty well up for it last night. Its nice to see a pundit with a bit of passion for the team they are watching.

Bloody Alan Hanson looking smug pi***d me right off. If he loves scotland so much why doesnt he p**s off back there quickly and commentate on their bloody games. God I hate him.

and dont even get me started on Andy Gray. I cant watch Man u play if he is commentating. He is so far up their ar**s that he hasnt seen daylight since the formation of the prem.

Motson is quality even if I think he may be losing it a little in later life.

Le saux is a sausage muncher. Cant stand him. He wasnt a very good footballer and he is an even worse commentator.

It's been all bad since Barry Davies retired. :icon_sad:

Jedi said:
You forgot to say allegedly!
what he got himself up out of bed.....allegedly? no i dont think he needed the allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669