Girl found after been missing 18 years and has 2 children fathered by her abductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motown Fox

Jaycee Lee Dugard was an 11-year-old girl who was kidnapped over 18 years ago in California. She was abducted by a known paedophile and he fathered her 2 children who lived with her in sheds and tents attached to his house but "hidden" from the outside world. After what happened in Austria with Josef Fritzl you wouldn't think it could happen anywhere else in the civilized world but there you go nothing surprises me in life Here are two of the reports

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8426124

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard---missing-for-nearly-20-years---may-be-alive/Video/200908415369991?lpos=Latest+Video_2&lid=VIDEO_2014881_Girl+Missing+For+18+Years+%27Is+Alive%27&videoCategory=Latest+Video

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Re: Girl found after been missing 18 years and has 2 children fathered by her abducto

Jaycee Lee Dugard was an 11-year-old girl who was kidnapped over 18 years ago in California. She was abducted by a known paedophile and he fathered her 2 children who lived with her in sheds and tents attached to his house but "hidden" from the outside world. After what happened in Austria with Josef Fritzl you wouldn't think it could happen anywhere else in the civilized world but there you go nothing surprises me in life Here are two of the reports

Don't make the mistake of confusing much of the United States with the civilised world.

Darth Vodka

Re: Girl found after been missing 18 years and has 2 children fathered by her abducto

why do Austrians like rave?

they like a little underground house

Macky

Gruntled Member

After what happened in Austria with Josef Fritzl you wouldn't think it could happen anywhere else

I'm not following your logic there Motown, why would you think it couldn't happen anywhere else?.
Surely the fact that it happened in Austria shows that it could happen anywhere. In your street perhaps, or maybe mine.

fcukcov

I'm not following your logic there Motown, why would you think it couldn't happen anywhere else?.
Surely the fact that it happened in Austria shows that it could happen anywhere. In your street perhaps, or maybe mine.

Is this a confession to something Mr Macky?

Macky

Gruntled Member

Is this a confession to something Mr Macky?

I don't need to lock 'em up, I'm fighting them away with a shitty stick as it is

Macky

Gruntled Member

Where did you put your "stick" to make it shitty?

There's no toilet in the dungeon in my cellar, so they have to use a bucket. Aah wait, damn! Rumbled...

Darth Vodka

booooooooo geroff :icon_lol:

who rattled your cage :icon_bigg

Lako42

who rattled your cage :icon_bigg

Probably Macky, he just nudged it on his way out.

H T B

Rather than saying how the feck can this go on in this day and age, why not say thank feck that this type of filth is being uncovered.

Darth Vodka

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary

Day 1: stayed in, got ****ed by dad
Day 2: stayed in, got ****ed by dad
Day 3: went out to watch Coventry play....wish I'd have stayed in

Elizabeth Fritzl's diary

Day 1: stayed in, got ****ed by dad
Day 2: stayed in, got ****ed by dad
Day 3: went out to watch Coventry play....wish I'd have stayed in

:081:

FryattFox

Rather than saying how the feck can this go on in this day and age, why not say thank feck that this type of filth is being uncovered.

Seriously?! :icon_eek:

So if that was your daughter, you'd be more concerned about uncovering them after 18 years than how or why it happened in the first place?

Matt_B

Seriously?! :icon_eek:

So if that was your daughter, you'd be more concerned about uncovering them after 18 years than how or why it happened in the first place?

I think his point was that thank god it's being discovered, instead of remaining hidden and unknown about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669