Glasgow Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way in this circumstance it was deserved.

If a man is on fire with a petrol bomb in his hand, I think the term ''unreasonable'' force shouldn't apply here.

they can probably sue for that now though. i would have broken legs faces etc etc just for good measure, and fun.

on subject of scottish isles....skye is nice, feckin wet though. orkney houses Twatt i think

they can probably sue for that now though. i would have broken legs faces etc etc just for good measure, and fun.

on subject of scottish isles....skye is nice, feckin wet though. orkney houses Twatt i think

Keh?

Dunno about Skye but we've only had a fraction of our normal rain so far this year and had 3 weeks of virtually unbroken sunshine during recent English monsoon season.

Heck, I even got a sun-tan!

Either way in this circumstance it was deserved.

If a man is on fire with a petrol bomb in his hand, I think the term ''unreasonable'' force shouldn't apply here.

Moral dilema here - if a suicide bomber is on fire in front of you should you try to put him out? If he's carrying a petrol bomb it becomes more obvious I suppose.

Now we're going to be spending thousands in providing medical care for him, but is that just what a civilised society is expected to do?

There certainly seemed to be some brave people tackling the fire in that car, especially if the reports of it being packed with gas cylinders are correct.

Apparently two of the five arrested are hospital doctors. :icon_conf

Moral dilema here - if a suicide bomber is on fire in front of you should you try to put him out? If he's carrying a petrol bomb it becomes more obvious I suppose.

Now we're going to be spending thousands in providing medical care for him, but is that just what a civilised society is expected to do?

There certainly seemed to be some brave people tackling the fire in that car, especially if the reports of it being packed with gas cylinders are correct.

I hope they 'accidentally' amputate his limbs, so he can see what it could have been like for the victims, had his bomb worked.

Lewis - not as pictoresque as Harris but closer to the amenities of Stornoway (except on Sundays!).

Been there,went to the Port of Ness,really nice.Also went to Harris which was a little too holy for my likings.Skye is a bit too commercial now for my liking.I would like to go to Uist and Benbecula one day

combining a terrorist subject with a lovely holiday destination guide was a turn of genius

3 controlled explosions in Paisley according to BBC at the hospital where one was peformed on Saturday afternoon.

A good minority of the terrorists ring are doctors.

Last edited:
Been there,went to the Port of Ness,really nice.Also went to Harris which was a little too holy for my likings.Skye is a bit too commercial now for my liking.I would like to go to Uist and Benbecula one day

TBH, I wouldn't bother with Benbecula unless we enter the Western Isles Cup. Most visitors just drive straight through. Both Uists nice but Barra even better - beaches, mountains, rock, machair, castle - all in a tiny island. How did Harris demonstrate its holiness? You didn't fall for the old 'this is how we got to the island of Taransay' routine did you?!

TBH, I wouldn't bother with Benbecula unless we enter the Western Isles Cup. Most visitors just drive straight through. Both Uists nice but Barra even better - beaches, mountains, rock, machair, castle - all in a tiny island. How did Harris demonstrate its holiness? You didn't fall for the old 'this is how we got to the island of Taransay' routine did you?!

I couldn't get a drink:icon_wink Never seen so many Churches,even a new one being built.We didn't stay in Harris long just drove around/through it,nice beaches but the landscape didn't grab me like it has elsewhere and around here.Sadly the only time I would get anywhere would be the depths of Winter so I won't be visiting anywhere

3 controlled explosions in Paisley according to BBC at the hospital where one was peformed on Saturday afternoon.

i heard it was a blue tartan :icon_wink

Not unusual to hear explosions in Paisley

Makes a change to see someone taking these Terrorists on:102: Of course they are only mad enough up here to punch a man on fire:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669