Glasvegas at the Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
They were very good, I was very surprised. Mind you I didn't really know what to expect. They are on the way up to bigger things, thats for certain.

Seeing then on the 17th in Inverness,just know its going to be good.

They did a session for Zane Lowe last week and I was quite impressed (should still be on listen again). Not sure they are “The best band to come out of Scotland for 50 years” as they seemed to have been tagged but they do seem good.

They did a session for Zane Lowe last week and I was quite impressed (should still be on listen again). Not sure they are “The best band to come out of Scotland for 50 years” as they seemed to have been tagged but they do seem good.

Load of old bollocks that,they said the same about Franz Ferdinand,Travis,Jesus and Mary Chain

they were /are crap.

I thought they were a little like a scottish version of MSP

I like them but each to their own.
Not sure Glasvegas would want to be called a Scoottish MSP,he sings with the accent because he admits himself he can't sing and needs lessons

Awful awful venue,only played for 40 minutes because of fire alarm going off,sound was awful,like listening to a poor quality hi-fi on full volume.Wouldn't judge them on last nights gig because the venue was that bad

Awful awful venue,only played for 40 minutes because of fire alarm going off,sound was awful,like listening to a poor quality hi-fi on full volume.Wouldn't judge them on last nights gig because the venue was that bad
Must be a Scottish thing.

I was talking to the guys from Airbourne and they were telling me how they had to cut their set short in Glasgow becuase of a fire alarm going off as well.

Shame, H. Any sort of compo or re-gig planned?

Must be a Scottish thing.

I was talking to the guys from Airbourne and they were telling me how they had to cut their set short in Glasgow becuase of a fire alarm going off as well.

Shame, H. Any sort of compo or re-gig planned?

No,they played for 40 minutes so I guess they could say thats all they were going to play for anyway.The sound was the worst I've heard and I've heard soe bad ones.I won't be going to that venue again regardless of who is on

Only just heard Geraldine for the first time, really like it although the sound reminds me of The Twang.

No,they played for 40 minutes so I guess they could say thats all they were going to play for anyway.The sound was the worst I've heard and I've heard soe bad ones.I won't be going to that venue again regardless of who is on

They didn't play much more than that in Leicester. Must be a Scottish thing getting more money for playing less, and I noticed they never bought a drink either!

I'm not that bothered that they didn't play for long,in fact I think some bands can play for too long,it was just a shite night because of the Venue..wouldnt have mattered who played there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669