Goalkeeping Crisis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Incredible criticism for a man who single handedly kept us in the game yesterday, despite the shower of shite that surrounded him

All credit to the man for his performance yesterday but one swallow a summer does not make.

homer said:
Incredible criticism for a man who single handedly kept us in the game yesterday, despite the shower of shite that surrounded him

Come to think of it Homer, dont fvcking wind me up today, firt day back at work - not happy! :( :D

Try telling that to Mrs MK. What a summer that was

Just amazing that the one man who actually looked like a championship, or higher, player yesterday is being criticised when the other gumbies played like complete tossers

Without him yesterday we would have lost. Simple as that

homer said:
Try telling that to Mrs MK. What a summer that was

Just amazing that the one man who actually looked like a championship, or higher, player yesterday is being criticised when the other gumbies played like complete tossers

Without him yesterday we would have lost. Simple as that

Agreed some of his saves, especially that one from point blank range were brilliant and did win us the game. However the Pieman pulled off similar saves during his time between the sticks and look what happened to him.

On a slightly different note, I liked the idea of building from the back ie Taylor giving the ball to Dublin. However couldnt really understand why Dublin was the target everytime, surely our least gifted distributer of the ball of the back 3??

Leigh said:
Anyone know if Taylor will be allowed to play on Saturday?

I'd have thought so as the Arse do not seem that bothered about him.

Taylor's saves yesterday were superb and he did have a few dodgy kicks but so does Walker. When Taylor first arrived I remember him hoofing them well into the other half, so just a bad patch I think/hope.
Taylor would be a great signing if we could keep him, but like many others I can not see it myself.

taylors shop stopping looked premiership class but his awful kicking is an issue - anyone who was there yesterday must have been getting anxious every time he had a back pass sent to him under a bit of pressure cos u just didnt know where the ball was gonna go once he kicked it. it was a wonderful string of saves to keep us in the game but in the long term that gets kind of cancelled out if hes gonna cost us goals/possession as a result of woeful kicking. his bad kicking was another contributing factor to us putting ourselves under pressure yesterday.

Naughty Fox said:
Leigh said:
Anyone know if Taylor will be allowed to play on Saturday?

I'd have thought so as the Arse do not seem that bothered about him.

Taylor's saves yesterday were superb and he did have a few dodgy kicks but so does Walker. When Taylor first arrived I remember him hoofing them well into the other half, so just a bad patch I think/hope.
Taylor would be a great signing if we could keep him, but like many others I can not see it myself.

Arsenal don't want him cup tied apparently

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co....&sourceNode=132378&contentPK=11592851

Taylor was fantastic yesterday, bar the few bad kicks, the saves were amazing and he totally kept us in it and was the reason we won!!

However, i still think Walker is currently a better keeper than Taylor, he(walker) controls the area better and is a fantastic cross catcher and shot stopper, and his kicking is very good!!

Still would definately like to see us keep Taylor!!

Taylor won't be able to play in the FA cup...
we have Kevin Pressman which is dodgy, Conrad Logan who could be dodgy, or a half fit Walker, which sounds dodgy

lcfcrules said:
Taylor won't be able to play in the FA cup...
we have Kevin Pressman which is dodgy, Conrad Logan who could be dodgy, or a half fit Walker, which sounds dodgy

So what are you saying?

Yorkshire Vixen said:
Think he is trying to say our goalkeeper situation is dodgy :D

The lesser of all the evils is the Pieman. :? :roll:

Steven said:
Yorkshire Vixen said:
Think he is trying to say our goalkeeper situation is dodgy :D

The lesser of all the evils is the Pieman. :? :roll:

the level of lesserness sounds as dodgy as Theo Zagarokis against Palace in the cup.

Roy Carroll might be available on loan soon. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670