Grimsby on the brink....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad, you can fúck off. This is your fault. Your idea. You introduced me to this shower of shÃ*t. “Come with me to Blundell Park”, you said, “Come and support the boys”. What could I do? I was fúcking four, what choice did I have? Why not get me hooked on Heroin whilst you were at it? I could have gone with mum shopping for bras and knickers at British Home Stores, but no, you knew best.

Granted, I’d have probably grown up a homosexual but surely even being simultaneously búggered two guys named Seth and Quentin couldn’t hurt like this.
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Don't think I could ever feel this way no matter how bad City ever got

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Don't think I could ever feel this way no matter how bad City ever got

If you change Seth and Quentin to Michael and Bruno then I'd more than feel that way... :icon_wink

Last edited:
Can someone, anyone, please tell me what Tommy Wright brings to the team? He's not quick, he's no good in the air, he isn't good at controlling a ball, can't dribble, can't shoot and falls over EVERY time he challenges for the ball.

Well commuting from Aberdeen must be having an effect on him
Grimsby fans no doubt sing "urggh Tommy Wright urggh Tommy Wright urggh Tommy Wright" rather than the one we used to sing

The girlfriend can definitely fúck off. Her best attempt at consolation – “I don’t know why you’re bothered; you knew they were shÃ*t anyway”

:icon_lol:

TOMMY Wright said he would not have signed for Grimsby Town if he had "any doubt" the club might be relegated this season.
The 25-year-old Leicester-born striker, who signed an 18-month contract yesterday, is convinced the Mariners have the quality to remain in the fourth tier of the Football League.
And together with the arrival of Charlton midfielder Dean Sinclair on loan until the end of the season, Wright is hoping he too can be one of the invaluable 'experienced' additions to the squad.
mariner chopper
STUPIDLY!!!!.....i still have a 1% hope factor left. And i'm quite a pessimistic fan who just hasn't taken it in yet!

As bad as we are...we should still be capable to see off Darlo next Saturday. Although Barnet are at home, Rotherham will want to win next Saturday

Prediction. Darlo 0 - 2 Grimsby. Barnet 0 - 2 Rotherham. Gap 4 points!

Then comes the crucial game in hand on Tuesday week. Despite us beating Accrington at their ground, i don't think Barnet will manage it

Prediction. Stanley 2 - 1 Barnet. Gap 4 points!

Then the 6 pointer which could bring about form that we in PREVIOUS SEASONS have enjoyed against Barnet and hopefully come out on top!

Prediction. Town 3 - 0 Barnet. Gap 1 point!

May 8th. Town against a Small town club like Burton who are just happy they've survived their first season in the football league. Barnet, yes at home again but at home to promoted Rochdale who could go up champs or just want to finish well! They stuffed us, lets hope they do it here! We'll pack out Burton and some 1000 mad fans will trek to Underhill and sit in the Rochdale end!

Prediction. Burton 0 - 1 Town. Barnet 2 - 2 Dale

Grimsby 47 points. Barnet 46 points = Town safe!!!

YES I AM AWARE THIS IS AN EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC VIEW BUT LETS JUST KEEP THE FAITH FOR ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

UP THE MARINERS!

IN COD WE TRUST!!!
Well the first part came true results wise just scorelines not exact, But if Accrington beat Barnet then it could still come true. Even a draw with Accrington could mean if Grimsby beat Barnet and then Barnet lose to Rochdale, Grimsby win at Burton could still see them survive.
I like Grimsby and have fond memories of going there, Barnet never get big crowds gave us Barry Fry and I always feel them as belonging to non-league.
SO I SAY UP THE MARINERS!!!!

i remember Grimbsy being good, Clive Mendonca and all that...

sing when you're fishing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570