Guaranteed easy money (?46)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No good as although you get £20 free bet with Skybet you dont get £20 in one go you get £5 a week for four weeks.

No good as although you get £20 free bet with Skybet you dont get £20 in one go you get £5 a week for four weeks.

I wondered where that was on my account, so how do you apply it to this game, or can't you?

There are lots of ways to make money using free bets. Just look at some of the offers here: http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=37 and find the best value bets using Checkyourodds.co.uk

The main catch is you can usually only get one sign up bonus with each bookie, so once you've joined a few it gets more difficult to find new ones with decent offers.

Out of interest, what happens if the match is frozen off? Or called off halfway through?

So this bet does not work then because of the sky bet thing?

I did this for the Leicester Palace game and won £50 last season.

So this bet does not work then because of the sky bet thing?

I did this for the Leicester Palace game and won £50 last season.

It does work, Lazz got it wrong, or misread it. Sky have it on their website, although admittedly I did have to contact their customer support to get it added to my account (did it through the live chat thing, took 2 minutes after my post to get it added).

Iv'e done it, did you get any confirmation of the £25 cash back?

I didnt read it wrong I joined and got £20 free bet available at £5 a week . :102:

Yeah I realised I was having a Joe_ moment and went and looked, I'm covered.

I don't read rules - it makes life more exciting. People who read instructions manuals for example are a dull breed.

By the way, an earlier question about betfair, if the bet is unmatched, no bet is placed and the money remains untouched.

I don't read rules - it makes life more exciting. People who read instructions manuals for example are a dull breed.

By the way, an earlier question about betfair, if the bet is unmatched, no bet is placed and the money remains untouched.

Cheers Joe, luckily they were all matched. Although on that point surely it can't be classed as "guaranteed", if it was a draw and only some of my bets had been matched I'd lose out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670