Gylfi Einarsson (your new midfield dynamo??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyJoey

You are on the verge of signing this player. He is NOT a striker, he is left footed attacking midfielder. He is one of the topscorer in the Norwegian league with 10 goals in 18 games. he has 17 I think in all competitions. He capped of a great week last week by scoring 1 and setting up 1 goal in Icelands 2-0 victory over Italy. Earlier that week he scored a hattrick against Rosenborg in the cup. He is being hailed as equal two Eidur Gudjohnsen in the Icelandic press after his MOM performance against Italy which was regarded as the best individual performance by a Icelandic player for many a year. Celtic among others watched him against Italy and are interested.

Very nice of you to let us all know - how exciting, would you rate him as a good signing?

I reckon MA's getting fed up with Stewart being a nonse....

Its pretty close to be a done deal according to the Icelandic version of the BBC. Although couple of Premiership clubs along with Celtic are keeping a eye on him.

plus his contract is running out in couple of months. Leicester will practicly be getting him for free.]

Having another Icelander on the firm has got to help getting this chap if we want him. :wink:

Tell you something if we do sign him it s gonna be a right t**t to make a song up for him :!:

JoeyJoey said:
You are on the verge of signing this player. He is NOT a striker, he is left footed attacking midfielder. He is one of the topscorer in the Norwegian league with 10 goals in 18 games. he has 17 I think in all competitions. He capped of a great week last week by scoring 1 and setting up 1 goal in Icelands 2-0 victory over Italy. Earlier that week he scored a hattrick against Rosenborg in the cup. He is being hailed as equal two Eidur Gudjohnsen in the Icelandic press after his MOM performance against Italy which was regarded as the best individual performance by a Icelandic player for many a year. Celtic among others watched him against Italy and are interested.

So he's better than Jason Wilcox then.

:lol: Have asked me mate about this and not surprisingly he knows nothing about it at all, but, as I`ve said before that does`nt mean it won`t happen ! would`nt put money on it though, will keep you posted if he contacts me on this one !

Celtic and rangers are both totally bust because they have Premiership wages without the T.v money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566