Happy Diwali ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamworth Fox

Happy Diwali folks :038:

I was looking forward to today; I've just lit a candle :icon_wink

2002110400200102.jpg

I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of responding to your pig ignorant response.

Which part of it all am I being 'pig ignorant' about?
Is there a particular god that you've lit a candle in worship of?

I've just lit a hand rolled cigarette, but it's **** all to do with anything religious.

Which part of it all am I being 'pig ignorant' about?
Is there a particular god that you've lit a candle in worship of?

The fact you think lighting a candle is the same as lighting a cigarette and they both have equally no connection to religion.

To answer your question: from what i've been taught- Diwali was about Ramas return after he faught evil, the locals then burnt candles on his return; hence the lights.

The fact you think lighting a candle is the same as lighting a cigarette and they both have equally no connection to religion.

No, you've lost me with that vicious swipe from the sword of logic.

To answer your question: from what i've been taught- Diwali was about Ramas return after he faught evil, the locals then burnt candles on his return; hence the lights.

So does the candle celebrate Rama's epic failure in the fight against evil then?
I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Rama, millions of mere mortal humans reminding me every year of how I failed.

No, you've lost me with that vicious swipe from the sword of logic.

So does the candle celebrate Rama's epic failure in the fight against evil then?
I'd be pretty pissed off if I was Rama, millions of mere mortal humans reminding me every year of how I failed.

No, Rama and his brother won the war.

Don't be fooled in thinking Hindus believe Gods came onto this earth. No person can have a monkey head or Elephant head. Its all based on myths and beliefs. Its what you want to believe. Whether god is real or not Hinduism is IMO the greatest religion on earth; they don't say Jesus, Allah etc were false lets bomb anyone who thinks against us; they are calling for Unity.

There are a few meanings to what Diwali means. I'd rather think it was a day to celebrate the great religion, bring unity between all religions and beliefs and go forward in peace and harmony. Light a candle :038:

No, Rama and his brother won the war.

How could they have won the war against evil? There's loads of evil shit happens all over the world every day.

Don't be fooled in thinking Hindus believe Gods came onto this earth. No person can have a monkey head or Elephant head.

erm...Hindus do believe that there gods were, and continue to be, incarnated.

Its all based on myths and beliefs. Its what you want to believe. Whether god is real or not Hinduism is IMO the greatest religion on earth; they don't say Jesus, Allah etc were false lets bomb anyone who thinks against us; they are calling for Unity.

All religion is based on myths and beliefs, you just happen to think your particular delusion is better than all the other delusions that exist, and who also call for unity.
Are you suggesting that all Muslims & Christians want to 'bomb' anybody that doesn't subscribe to their belief?

There are a few meanings to what Diwali means. I'd rather think it was a day to celebrate the great religion, bring unity between all religions and beliefs and go forward in peace and harmony. Light a candle :038:

I think all religious festivals, Christmas included, are a pile of cat shit, shit from a cat that is infected with AIDS.

Hinduism is IMO the greatest religion on earth; they don't say Jesus, Allah etc were false lets bomb anyone who thinks against us; they are calling for Unity.

If they are calling for unity, how come the majority of Hindus are so anti-gay?

All organised religion is bullshit. Im not saying God doesnt exist (though i personally have no belief in one or any number of gods) but the way religions are run are laughable.

Happy Diwali Jessel.

Each to their own, ignore the ignorant pigs amongst us :icon_wink

Happy Diwali folks :038:

I was looking forward to today; I've just lit a candle :icon_wink

2002110400200102.jpg

Happy Diwali :038::038::038::038:

Best wishes to everyone !!!
Just lite the candle before i got into work, finishing early to go home and spend with the family

Last edited:
'Its not my scene' eh Durham.Aye more of a Yom Kippur man aren't you?

I bet I know what 'scene' he is into, and it sickens me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570