Harbro's English Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember at school ?

If you walked into the bottom group of English and said stuff like that you would be in some deep doody.

What did I say that would upset some one? If they people write things correctly at school why shouldn't they write it correctly on the interent. As I have said previously I am not bothered about the odd spelling mistake.

The odd spelling mistake is fine and I agree it gets a bit annoying when someone picks up on it, but this thread was started due to a poster using should, could, would of instead of have which is basic english. Once this was pointed out (moths ago), I would expect the poster to use it correctly.
It is a shame that it was Harbro has taken the brunt of the mocking as he isn't the only one who does it.

How many moths ago? :icon_conf

I suspect Harbs and myself went to the same school (bob smiths) - and i turned out ok...... :icon_wink

Bob Smiths got great results this year apparantly. The head was saying on Thursday that it gained a mention in some Times list.

So they must be doing something right.

remember xsub and his witchhazel, mad biker, sexy billy boy, nat?

You still disgust me...
I don't read/ come on the place as much as I used to even allowing for work.Just seems a lot of arguing,witch hunts and seeing who can humiliate certain posters the most.I guess I've just grown bored of the place:102:

Just when I thought it was time to switch to plan B.

You'd miss me if I never came back,probably cry yourself to sleep at night.Other than that I haven't a clue what you mean,your 'humour' is far too intellectual for me.Anyway I remember you when you were a common thug on here

Last edited:
You'd miss me if I never came back,probably cry yourself to sleep at night.Other than that I haven't a clue what you mean,your 'humour' is far too intellectual for me.Anyway I remember you when you were a common thug on here

Those where the days, he used to curse and swear at everyone, right little hoodlum he was. I actually remember saying when us 5-a-siders met for the very first game how I wouldn't like to meet Lako as he'd probably just get angry and punch people. Travelling did him a lot of good :icon_bigg

Those where the days, he used to curse and swear at everyone, right little hoodlum he was. I actually remember saying when us 5-a-siders met for the very first game how I wouldn't like to meet Lako as he'd probably just get angry and punch people. Travelling did him a lot of good :icon_bigg

I flipping well never would, you rascal.

Travelling did get it out of my system though, there were so many different cultures and ethnic groups that my knuckles have only just fully healed.

Last edited:
Re: Watford 3 Leicester 3

Macky you said that his contract doesen't say he is a striker on it, how do you know what it says on it?

No offence to you both what boring things to say, my teacher was only telling are class the other day that older people say "exams are easier" because they are jealous of how many people achieve in exams and do well these days.

:018: our

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670