Harbro's English Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If "Berkeley Hunt" is not pronounced as "bark" to begin with then surely that that is the American pronunciation? :102: :icon_conf

I knew the irony would be missed.

:018:

Nothing former about it. He's one of the IRA's most successful suicide bombers.

I would have said Al-Qaeda instead, but they might kill me. And with the Irish all being really stupid, it makes more sense to say the IRA.

Does MK look like the knight from that Monty Python film then?

Right, help is needed please! Forget Harboro's English lesson and let's do Ted's Geography lesson.

I've got this essay question - 'Discuss the role of modern communication systems in the loss of cultural diversity'.

Personally I think this is a stupid question as modern communication systems (internet etc) are causing a more shared global culture rather than causing a loss of diversity.

Anyways, any suggestions as to what these communication systems are doing, examples/case studies etc would be GREATLY appreciated. Ta.

Personally I think this is a stupid question as modern communication systems (internet etc) are causing a more shared global culture rather than causing a loss of diversity.

Ah Teddy, for ****sake, cop on. I'm disappointed in you

Read that again and you'll realise what you've said.

But surely a shared global culture means greater diversity?

If I've said something really stupid (which I probably have) just tell me, or we'll be here all night.

Shit day. Can't do the essay. Please help rather than tell me you're dissappointed in me.

But surely a shared global culture means greater diversity?

If I've said something really stupid (which I probably have) just tell me, or we'll be here all night.

I've highlighted the two incongruous words for you

Shit day. Can't do the essay. Please help rather than tell me you're dissappointed in me.

The answer is staring you in the face. If you're saying there's a shared global culture, you're saying that everyone's the same. Roll it around your noggin a bit Ted.

Christ on a trike what a spazz. A three year old could make a better job of this fecker at the minute. Thanks for the help/stating the obvious for me lads.

Might just do it in a hurry tomorrow when I'm more focused.

Christ on a trike what a spazz. A three year old could make a better job of this fecker at the minute. Thanks for the help/stating the obvious for me lads.

Might just do it in a hurry tomorrow when I'm more focused.

Have you done it yet?

Post it on here and we can proof read it for you ;)

Last edited:
Right, help is needed please! Forget Harboro's English lesson and let's do Ted's Geography lesson.

I've got this essay question - 'Discuss the role of modern communication systems in the loss of cultural diversity'.

Anyways, any suggestions as to what these communication systems are doing, examples/case studies etc would be GREATLY appreciated. Ta.

a shared global culture and language leads to homogenuity, twenty years ago if you lived in the Czech Republic, speaking English was difficult, now if you go the cinema in Czech Republic, the films are in English with Czech subtitles (i've done this!) and all school children learn English

the end of the statement is bollocks though

shared culture rather than loss of diversity? erm...are they not the same thing?

Have you done it yet?

Post it on here and we can proof read it for you ;)

I done it this morning I swear. It's shit though so no one can see itt:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669