Confirmed Transfer Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micky

Is it me or does this guy look quite good?

TornadoShaunUK

Yeah he's been decent. We still need to invest in another young center half too. Not saying we should 'ditch Huth and Morgan', but keep them around the set up and move away from them being first choice regulars to having more of a back up role.

glyn

The little run down of his performance on MOTD certainly made him look impressive yesterday. I agree, one other CB needed with Huth and Morgan to rotate around them.

lesterboy

Yeah he's been decent. We still need to invest in another young center half too. Not saying we should 'ditch Huth and Morgan', but keep them around the set up and move away from them being first choice regulars to having more of a back up role.

I actually think we have a replacement for the old brigade in Amartey. He showed in the African nations that his best role is at CB. I just wish shaky would play the guy in his best position.

Skitzo

I actually think we have a replacement for the old brigade in Amartey. He showed in the African nations that his best role is at CB. I just wish shaky would play the guy in his best position.
Amartey should play there in every cup game at the very least

dpjfox

HE IS BETTER THAN DECENT, has the ability to become an international, reminds me of Matt Elliott. I think he was Shakeys top target from the start hence the deal done quickly, hope he has a young quality left sided centre back in his sights

fitz

He's looked really good so far but always worry when the media start rimming players. Probably score a hattrick of own goals against Manure and push the ref over. Wish they'd keep quiet.

jb5000

Fantastic news for Harry, and also for the club - the Ben Gibsons of the world need to see that moving here allows a player to fulfil his dreams

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Graz

Called up for England.

Great stuff. Really pleased with what I've seen so far.

Think JB5K is right too - it's a good sign to other potential signings, particularly young players looking to reach that level for the first time.

fox58

2 England Internationals and both come from Sheffield.
Perhaps I should go around the area up here, watch a few games and see if I can spot any potential future stars. ;)
I vaugly remember a guy up that way, taking penalties against Peter Shilton had a sweet right foot I wonder what happened to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669