Has Milan run his course........

Is it time for Milan to move on.

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

Last night was the first time ive posted anything negative about Milan.

I said it was time for him to put up or ship out.

After sleeping on it, my opinion hasnt changed. I think we need a fresh face at the helm, with some fresh ideas for Leicester City.

I realise this wont be straight forward, but i think its time.

Last night was the first time ive posted anything negative about Milan.

I said it was time for him to put up or ship out.

After sleeping on it, my opinion hasnt changed.

So you thought you would start a new thread to say exactly the same thing?

Or did you really want to start a poll but do not have the skills of a Jessel?

Oh, it is a poll. How exciting!!

This place gets more ridiculous by the minute!

Last edited:
Biff, out of interest, could you give some examples of how a chairman could ''freshen'' up things in our position?!?

Coz he'll have loads a money aan splash it about a bit on a load of foreigners and we will then win the league by 100 points and score 200 goals in the process init.

Biff, out of interest, could you give some examples of how a chairmen could ''freshen'' up things in our position?!?

Well when Milan came on board, plenty of people on here thought he would turn us around, me included, but things have got worse. I think the time is right to ask the question, although you would think i had committed treason for doing so.

Mike Ashley soon moved on when things didnt improve, and Milan has had a fair bit longer than him.

Milan has been in charge of plenty of defeats. This one broke the camels back for me.

So can you please suggest how the hell it is Mandaric's fault we threw away a two goal lead last night ???

FFS we are sixth with a game in hand and last night was the 2nd defeat in the league this season. FFS last night was disappointing and the last 3 results could and should have been better but for crying out loud talk about over reaction, or do you expect the Mad one to sack Pearson now on the back of last night ??

Well when Milan came on board, plenty of people on here thought he would turn us around, me included, but things have got worse. I think the time is right to ask the question, although you would think i had committed treason for doing so.

Mike Ashley soon moved on when things didnt improve, and Milan has had a fair bit longer than him.

i think a lot of that was down to the keegan fiasco

We are the mighty Foxes, hear us roar. RARRRRGH. Those seagulls fly so high and poop upon our heads but should they land we will pounce and eat their three points. CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP.

Could a large fox eat an average sized lion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669