HD Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously dont do that! The PS3 is total wank compared to the 360.

Yeah right!

The only thing the 360 has is party chat and voice messgae that the PS3 does not do at present.

The games that are multiplat seem to perform better on the 360 because they are built on a PC (which resembles the 360 anyway) and ported over to consoles.

There is nothing on the 360 that can touch Killzone, Uncharted, MGS4 and Infamous and that list is going to get bigger when God of War and GT5 release next year with MAG and Heavy Rain too.

What do you get on the 360 More Halo and a perhaps a Gears of War that actually has a playable multi player :icon_bigg

Yeah right!

The only thing the 360 has is party chat and voice messgae that the PS3 does not do at present.

The games that are multiplat seem to perform better on the 360 because they are built on a PC (which resembles the 360 anyway) and ported over to consoles.

There is nothing on the 360 that can touch Killzone, Uncharted, MGS4 and Infamous and that list is going to get bigger when God of War and GT5 release next year with MAG and Heavy Rain too.

What do you get on the 360 More Halo and a perhaps a Gears of War that actually has a playable multi player :icon_bigg

I have both consoles I should add so theres no favouritism towards one, just an honest opinion. The online features of the 360 are far slicker IMO. By your own admission the games that feature on both platforms are better on the 360.

In terms of games available, you're the first I've seen suggest the PS3 has a better library of titles than the 360.

Plus in my experience there are a lot more people online on Xbox when playing COD for instance.

Oh and the most annoying thing on the PS3 is the regularity of the system updates required and the ludicrous time it takes to download and install. The 360 takes about 30 seconds to download and install an update, it takes about half an hour on the PS3.

For starters I have a built-in Blue Ray player.....:icon_roll

Just admit it Harry PS3 is shit:icon_bigg.

I sold my PS3 and bought a 360, couldn't be happier with my decision despite always owning a Playstation ever since the release of the first one.

Oh and the most annoying thing on the PS3 is the regularity of the system updates required and the ludicrous time it takes to download and install. The 360 takes about 30 seconds to download and install an update, it takes about half an hour on the PS3.

I've owned both systems but the 360 line up bored tha pants off of me.

I did not say all of the multi-plats are it depends how they are built from the developers.

My point about the libary of games is that the PS3 has the better exclusives as the multis are on both system. Teh 360 relies to much on Halo, halo Wars, Halo ODSt, Halo Reach etc etc. Gears 2 i was looking forward to and it was the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen in regards to multi player.

My updates are not that long must be something wrong your end if you ask me.

The PSN IMO is more stable than live and basically you're paying for an MSN add on to game online. Each network is what you make of it.

Just admit it Harry PS3 is shit:icon_bigg.

I sold my PS3 and bought a 360, couldn't be happier with my decision despite always owning a Playstation ever since the release of the first one.

I sold my 360 to buy the PS3 but when I realised how poor it was I put it i the living room as a Blu Ray player and bought a 360 back :)

To be fair, I am sure the PS3 will improve in terms of gaming when the developers u nderstand the platform better and it gets some decent releases.

I have no problems online with PS3 at all, very quick and always lots of people to play on all games such as FIFA and COD.

Free online play and a very easy menu, seems absolutely brilliant to me.

LAKO42 if anyone wants a game one day.

More importantly though, Windows or OSX? Or even Linux? And is an iPod a decent MP3 Player?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670