HEADS or TAILS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the next amazing opportunity to waste your money!
:icon_wink

Last edited:

fcukcov

fix fix fix fix fix fix fix fix fix fix

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
Ive now been informed that several 'practise runs' came up heads!! :icon_roll ****ing practise runs to flip a coin I ask you.

fix
fix
fix

homer

As I'm only 17 (stone) can I have my stake back ?

Gambling Commission regs say I can

Last edited:

Nottingham Fox

Hold on! So did you or did you not flip a head first as a 'practise run' or more accuratley a 'we flipped the wrong outcome' run???

My webcam wasn't working at 1st. I had my digital camera with me and recorded a coin being tossed. It was HEADS.

Then just in the nick of time, the webcam worked and I was able to beam the LIVE footage to Bob of the coin being flipped. The outcome was TAILS.

Had the webcam not worked, the footage on the Digital Camera would have been used.

If your looking for someone to blame, then blame my webcam for working again :icon_lol:

newtonfox

My webcam wasn't working at 1st. I had my digital camera with me and recorded a coin being tossed. It was HEADS.

Then just in the nick of time, the webcam worked and I was able to beam the LIVE footage to Bob of the coin being flipped. The outcome was TAILS.

Had the webcam not worked, the footage on the Digital Camera would have been used.

If your looking for someone to blame, then blame my webcam for working again :icon_lol:

it should have been live to all that bet ;)

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

So you admit that the first flip of the coin that was a head was a proper atempt??

Nottingham Fox

So you admit that the first flip of the coin that was a head was a proper atempt??

It was recorded incase the Webcam failed to work. The Webcam was always going to be used as the primary source of footage recording.

With the Webcam working at 2pm, I was able to show the images to a fellow V Bookie Mod who witnessed the coin flipping LIVE. Result = Tails.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
It was recorded incase the Webcam failed to work. The Webcam was always going to be used as the primary source of footage recording.

With the Webcam working at 2pm, I was able to show the images to a fellow V Bookie Mod who witnessed the coin flipping LIVE. Result = Tails.

So lets get this right, you run a book on something with 2 possible outcomes and then record 2 outcomes and decide wily nilly which one to go with. Anyone else want their money back??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670