Help Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck T Masala

Hi everyone,

I am looking for some help. For my sins I run a girls football team. Its just a bit of fun but the girls love it and I get so much satisfaction out seeing their little faces when we score.

Truth is its a bit much for me on my own and I am looking for some kind hearted soul to help me make the girls dream come true So if you are willing to throwyou lot in witha team full of silly girlies PM me and we will set something up.

Team Photo attached.

:icon_eek:

Last edited:
I don't mind helping. Put me down for the physio job....

Chuck T Masala said:
There will be a lot of rubbing involved MK?
Oh yes...Groin strains are a constant problem, and I'm a stickler for pre and post match massage...

Purely for team building we all end up in the bath together. Often when there isnt even a match!

I can help out, as long as you drop that scratty looking bird in the wolves shirt :icon_bigg

Duzza said:
I can help out, as long as you drop that scratty looking bird in the wolves shirt :icon_bigg

Sorry me Mam stays. :icon_razz

Awww heres me I thought you were haveing a whip round for training kit or something and I was to put my hand in my pocket.

Can't get me hand out now.....:biggrin:

Boy Genius said:
Awww heres me I thought you were haveing a whip round for training kit or something and I was to put my hand in my pocket.

Can't get me hand out now.....:biggrin:

I'm just having random dirtythoughts this afternoon, y'know them sort a days when its on yer mind a lot. :icon_redf

Chuck T Masala said:
I'm just having random dirtythoughts this afternoon, y'know them sort a days when its on yer mind a lot. :icon_redf

just Random.....:icon_eek: :biggrin:

Chuck T Masala said:
I'm just having random dirtythoughts this afternoon, y'know them sort a days when its on yer mind a lot.

Best stop off and get some flowers for mrs chuck on the way home then, eh???:icon_wink

Why? Its not time yet, I checked daily order this morning, defo no rumpy pumpy mentioned. More like get that fecking fence fixed. :(

I will be more than happy to help to out with some coaching, I would be delighted to demonstrate the art of tackling from behind and also how to attack the box.

I can also supply the half time refreshment from my fruit stall, although I have sadly run out of oranges, I would love to see the girls getting their gums around me plums :icon_lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I will be more than happy to help to out with some coaching, I would be delighted to demonstrate the art of tackling from behind and also how to attack the box.

I can also supply the half time refreshment from my fruit stall, although I have sadly run out of oranges, I would love to see the girls getting their gums around me plums :icon_lol:

Thats News of the World stuff..............:eek:

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Look at the picture mate, they are women!!

I know there is nowt wrong with tackling a lady from behind, it is well within the rules, as long as you take the ball, Jesus I dont know what you had in mind, filthy swine :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669