Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Im looking for the odds on the next republic of Ireland managers job on Ladbrokes website but cant find it can anyone help?

Im looking for the odds on the next republic of Ireland managers job on Ladbrokes website but cant find it can anyone help?

They have either finished taking bets or the book is currently closed.

Try looking ion the Paddy Power sire,I would think they are bound to have some

William Hills Odds

Gerard Houllier 4/7

Terry Venables 9/4

Liam Brady 3/1

Johnny Giles 9/1

Didier Deschamps 16/1

Billy Davies 16/1

Mick Mccarthy 20/1

Glenn Hoddle 20/1

Steve Coppell 25/1

Sam Allardyce 25/1

Lawrie Sanchez 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 40/1

David O'leary 50/1

Who would you have betting on FC ?

Had a good tip and its not one of the favourites but his odds have shortened this week already.

William Hills Odds

Gerard Houllier 4/7

Terry Venables 9/4

Liam Brady 3/1

Johnny Giles 9/1

Didier Deschamps 16/1

Billy Davies 16/1

Mick Mccarthy 20/1

Glenn Hoddle 20/1

Steve Coppell 25/1

Sam Allardyce 25/1

Lawrie Sanchez 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 40/1

David O'leary 50/1

Thanks HF, might have to sign up to different site, I have only ever used Ladbrokes. Any offers for joining hills like double the bet going round that anyone knows of?

Had a good tip and its not one of the favourites but his odds have shortened this week already.

Well, once you've spent your wonga, come back on here and share it please

Last edited:
Thanks HF, might have to sign up to different site, I have only ever used Ladbrokes. Any offers for joining hills like double the bet going round that anyone knows of?

Offer here: http://williamhill-lang.custhelp.co...lang.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=4597

Today's Special Offer For New Accounts :

New accounts will receive a free £25 bet after registering and staking a minimum of £25

Simply open an account and place a bet of at least £25 and we will credit a £25 free bet to your account.

Stake between £10 and £24.99 to receive a £10 free bet.
Stake £25 or more and receive a £25 free bet.

Open your account with the bookmaker you know and trust.
Simply bet and we will match your stake*, win or lose.
There has never been a better time to join William Hill.
So for a super season of sport
Join now, it's quick and easy.

Last edited:

I have accounts with Skybet,Corals,Tote,Bet 365 and Hills but the one I use the most is Hills.
I would never bet with Ladbrokes purely out of principle.

I have accounts with Skybet,Corals,Tote,Bet 365 and Hills but the one I use the most is Hills.
I would never bet with Ladbrokes purely out of principle.

Is that who you worked for?

My brother worked for them before going to Fred Dunne (I think that is what its called?)

Is that who you worked for?

My brother worked for them before going to Fred Dunne (I think that is what its called?)

I have worked For Manny Bernstein,Corals,Tote,Kruillind (Ipswich Company),Stanley and Hills.My brother worked for Ladbrokes and was sacked for something he clearly did not do but his face didn't fit so consequently I refuse to line their pockets,besides which they are a joke Company who offers prices at (am and then when you go in the shop the odds have been halved because the cleaner stook her £1 each way on it

William Hills Odds

Gerard Houllier 4/7

Terry Venables 9/4

Liam Brady 3/1

Johnny Giles 9/1

Didier Deschamps 16/1

Billy Davies 16/1

Mick Mccarthy 20/1

Glenn Hoddle 20/1

Steve Coppell 25/1

Sam Allardyce 25/1

Lawrie Sanchez 25/1

Kenny Dalglish 40/1

David O'leary 50/1

Deschamps was 9/4 with some bookies here yesterday & the day before, lots of big money going on him since the weekend.

So how do these free bets things work. If I have stuck my money on it do they just double the bet if I win?

So how do these free bets things work. If I have stuck my money on it do they just double the bet if I win?

I think the William Hills one is that they will credit your account with a free bet to the value after you have placed your bet.

by the time youve sussed it fc the job wouldve been filled:icon_lol:

Cheeky git. Im trying to work in between and haven’t got time to read all the stuff in detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669