Hereford Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

From the OS.

0,,10274~2995358,00.jpg

Trio Doubtful

Leicester chief Rob Kelly looks set to be without the services of three key players for the Carling Cup second round clash against Hereford United at Edgar Street on Tuesday evening.

The Foxes go into the game on the back of a hard fought 1-1 draw with Sunderland at the Stadium of Light on Saturday.

And Kelly revealed that he could be missing a few familiar faces for the trip to Herefordshire after a hectic run of fixtures.

He said: "We have got a few bumps and bruises after playing three games in the space of a week.

"Paul Henderson has got a slight ankle problem, and Andy Johnson is a little stiff.

"Paddy McCarthy (pictured) had an ankle knock going into the Sunderland fixture, but we kept that quiet. He did very well to complete the game, but he is now doubtful for the Hereford match.

"We will take another look at the squad on the morning of the game, but there is no doubt that we are treating it as a first-team fixture."

Building excuses already :icon_wink

Come on City, yay

Henderson, johnson and McCarthy out! Wow, we might actually have a chance of winning!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Anyhoos back to topic.

Hereford 1 - 5 Leicester

I won't accept anything less than 4 away goals tonight. Anything less will be a failure to perform

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Carl Asaba going to be starting for us tonight?
Or is he just on the bench?

:icon_wink

and a conversation about it :102:

I was just trying remove non-Hereford stuff out of the thread. Next time I will submit it in triplicate for your approval. :icon_roll ;)

I was just trying remove non-Hereford stuff out of the thread. Next time I will submit it in triplicate for your approval. :icon_roll ;)

fair dues, but I think you need to be a bit more lenient on a match thread.
Maybe you all think I'm wrong but to me the match thread's are more like the kind of general banter that you'd get actually at a match, as opposed to the other threads in the LCFC forum

Next time I will submit it in triplicate for your approval.

duplicate will be fine but I expect it to be typed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670