Hereford United - Sat 11th April '09 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick off:

3pm

Tickets:

We have received an allocation of 1420 tickets.

Standing:

£13 Adults
£9 Concessions
£3 Under 10's

Seating:

£15 Adults
£12 Concessions
£3 Under 10's

Please note this game will be ALL TICKET and no tickets will be available on the day of the game!

Monday 30th March - STH Priority One
Tuesday 31st March - STH Priority Two
Weds 1st April - STH Priority Three (Subject to availablilty)

Fox Travel:

Fox Travel coaches will depart at 10am from Saffron Lane Sports Centre car park. The car park will be open from 9am.

£14 Adult STH
£12 Concession STH
£16 Adult NON STH
£14 Concession NON STH

Directions & Parking:

Approx 98 miles - 2 hours

M1 > M69 > M6 > M42 > M5 south to J8 .....

Take the M50 towards South Wales. At junction 2, take the A417 towards Ledbury and then the A438 towards Hereford. Keep on the A438 into Hereford and after passing the Victory pub on the left, bear right onto the inner ring road that goes around the town centre. At the large roundabout, turn right onto the A49 Edgar Street and then right again into Blackfriars Street. The ground and car park entrance are down on the left. (Thanks to the Grounds-Guide for the directions)

A large pay & display car park is available at the ground. 80p for 4 hours.

Trains:

An off peak return is £28.90, and the journey time in each direction is just over 3 hours. The journey involves a change at Birmingham New Street.

You can save a few quid by purchasing an 'Off Peak Day Return' between Leicester and Birmingham (£9.40) and an 'Off Peak Day Return' between Birmingham and Hereford (£12.60) - Total £22

The station is approximately 10 mins from the ground.

Pubs:

The ground is very close to the centre of Hereford, so a variety of pubs are on offer. The Oxford Arms, just by the main car park is noted as being fairly popular.

Last edited:
Just had a look on the os at details for this. It no longer says initial allocation and there is no selling arrangement details anymore.

My sceptical mind worries that the club may be trying something different with sales for this!

Just had a look on the os at details for this. It no longer says initial allocation and there is no selling arrangement details anymore.

My sceptical mind worries that the club may be trying something different with sales for this!

it now says we have an allocation of 1420 and the selling arrangements are to announced later

If they do then that is just stupid. Why not just wait until the start of next season, instead of messing around with the system for 3 more away games. :icon_roll

They're not trying anything different. Clearly all three games will attract huge demand from City fans and the allocation will nowhere near satisfy it. If things go to form, all P1 and P2 holders who apply for tickets on their proper day will get one. There will then be a very small number of tickets left for selling to P3 on the Wednesday - and hundreds of people waiting outside the door at 7:30 a.m. hoping to get one of them. It's my understanding that discussions going on over how best to manage this.

NOTE: If any of the allocations is even smaller than I expect, it may be that there are only enough to satisfy all P1 holders and P2 holders may be faced with the situation described for P3 holders above.

If I were a P1 or P2 holder who wanted to go to one of these matches, I would be making sure that I applied at the first opportunity. If I were other than a P1 or P2 holder, I would be learning how to sit on my hands.

I was just going to ask if anyone knew the crack. I was hoping those of us lucky enough to get to 10+ away games but non-STH's might get some help but it what Bob says seems fair enough.

I was just going to ask if anyone knew the crack. I was hoping those of us lucky enough to get to 10+ away games but non-STH's might get some help but it what Bob says seems fair enough.

The details that have been distributed with season tickets show that there is no intention to change the system next year and that all season ticket holders will continue to get priority over all non-season ticket holders.

Last edited:
In which case can I borrow someone's again please?

(I've been a lucky bugger though with these requests).

No difference in price in the Hereford end.

Last edited:
http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestInfo/0,,10274,00.html

Dates are now on the os

Monday 30th Priority 1
Tuesday 31st Priority 2
Wednesday 1st April Priority 3 subject to any tickets remaining

Fox travel departing from Saffron Lane Stadium due to the egg chasers playing at our place.

Last edited:
I said that at the start of the season, then when we went on that decent run changed me mind to Peterborough away(little did I know we'd prefer drawing our home games from then on!)

Hereford away would be great, as the tossers who sit behind us would miss the magic moment!

Despite the club thinking tickets for this match would be sold out yesterday at the latest, they are now on sale to members. Only standing tickets left though.

Boc's got mine .... not sure if im standing or sitting down.

Not sure if Fludie got a ticket he's in Spain .... they might sell out :081:

At 12.30pm today the ticket opffice still have approx 250 tickets for this game

Boc's got mine .... not sure if im standing or sitting down.

Not sure if Fludie got a ticket he's in Spain .... they might sell out :081:

Had a mad call from Spain on Monday night. I've got his as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566