Hereford United - Sat 11th April '09 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still around 200 tickets left.

****ing hell what vehicle we travelling in??

browse snr has a metro that were getting in!

nah he's got a vectra estate that were going down in. I'm sure i'll get the front seat and you'll get to cuddle up with browsey and conway :icon_bigg

Nottingham - wait till you see me tomorrow. Boc will tell you i'm a big bloke. 6ft 10 and a fat bastard. although not as fat as i once was :icon_lol:

Last edited:

nah he's got a vectra estate that were going down in. I'm sure i'll get the front seat and you'll get to cuddle up with browsey and conway :icon_bigg

Nottingham - wait till you see me tomorrow. Boc will tell you i'm a big bloke. 6ft 10 and a fat bastard. although not as fat as i once was :icon_lol:

Why is it when there is bank hol does everyone get confused what day it is :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I'm telling him nothing. I know nothing. I couldn't even see the top.

Why is it when there is bank hol does everyone get confused what day it is :icon_bigg:icon_bigg

:icon_redf

Whoops i actually just said that when picking my tickets up for sat half hour ago. I told the ugly bad attitude girl with a moustache i'd come to pick my tickets up for tomorrows game and she gave me grief for saying tomorrow too.

I also spoke to gradel down the ground

EF : Maxy, how are you doing buddy, are you playing on sat?
MG : yes i play saturday
EF: You gonna win too?
MG: Hopefully we win]
EF: Top man (shook his hand)

Bank Holiday..I wish..I'm working Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Monday....and two of them until half nine,not that I like to moan

Brows will step out of that car in Hereford a man :icon_bigg

I also spoke to gradel down the ground

EF :
MG : yes i play saturday
EF: You gonna win too?
MG: Hopefully we win]
EF: Top man (shook his hand)

:018:
EF:Maxy, how are you doing buddy, are you playing on sat?
MG:**** off you and mind your own business you fat bastard

I forgot to mention in my opening post, but groups of 3 and 4 can group save on the Birmingham to Hereford and return legs of the journey.

3 can travel for £8.40 each return (£17.80 each return with Leic to Birm)
4 can travel for £6.30 each return (£15.70 each return with Leic to Birm)

I'm just about to head into town and get my tickets for tomorrow. I have checked times and prices on the national rail site and they don't seem to give the Group saver prices. Am I doing something wrong or are they not available via the internet.:102:

EDIT: Just checked via trainline and they have the group saver on there. I must have been doing something wrong!

Last edited:
I'm just about to head into town and get my tickets for tomorrow. I have checked times and prices on the national rail site and they don't seem to give the Group saver prices. Am I doing something wrong or are they not available via the internet.:102:

EDIT: Just checked via trainline and they have the group saver on there. I must have been doing something wrong!

Some sites do not cater for GS tickets; some sites do.

Some sites do not cater for GS tickets; some sites do.

And following the argument I just had at Leicester Station it appears some stations do and some don't!

They said it wasn't possible to do a GS from Birmingham to Hereford. I looked on the blackberry at trainline and showed them it was available. The supervisor checked on their internet and said it was they then sold them to me at the reduced price. The lady on the counter said that their system doesn't show that deal but wasn't sure why but suggested it could be due to the different company doing the route.

Anyway, as a little bonus I got a GS on the Leicester to birmingham route. 3 of us going at £7.05 each. Total price of my jorney is now £13.35. :038:

And following the argument I just had at Leicester Station it appears some stations do and some don't!

They said it wasn't possible to do a GS from Birmingham to Hereford. I looked on the blackberry at trainline and showed them it was available. The supervisor checked on their internet and said it was they then sold them to me at the reduced price. The lady on the counter said that their system doesn't show that deal but wasn't sure why but suggested it could be due to the different company doing the route.

Anyway, as a little bonus I got a GS on the Leicester to birmingham route. 3 of us going at £7.05 each. Total price of my jorney is now £13.35. :038:

The lady at the counter is fecking clueless.

The route is London Midland from Birmingham, and London Midland offer Group Save. Good on you for sticking at it, because some would have just thought she was right and paid up.

No idea how you group saved between Leic and Birm though :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570