He's back to try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the OS Lee Morris is making a comback again at Oadby in the Westerby Cup. If you've never seen him play for the Foxes that's the place to be. Hope he comes through it well and healthy. Deserves it for his persistence. But don't hold your breath as this could be his last performance for us if history is anything to go by.

Sweepstake on time of substitution?

20 mins for me.

He will get to half time and then be substituted. Just as it appears to be a successful return from injury, he stubs his toe in the shower and is resigned to another operation and lengthy lay off.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
He will get to half time and then be substituted. Just as it appears to be a successful return from injury, he stubs his toe in the shower...

...or gets whiplash from his towel.

Blaby blue blood said:
Or from elvis' towel....... :icon_wink

chase me..... chase me......

hmmm, strange idea.

Blaby blue blood said:
Or from elvis' towel....... :icon_wink

chase me..... chase me......

is Elvis homosexual?

maybe i've missed something here? :confused:

Motown Fox said:
I'm gonna go for him to score tonight:icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Then in the squad for Hull match but unlikely to be on the bench

I predict he will tie his boots up and then go down with cruciate ligament damage after stretching to pull up his socks.

highland fox said:
We won 2-0 by the way,don't know how long Peg Leg lasted...
He lasted 75min. and came off without a injury. All being well he should still be fit for the next res. match if he doesn't trip up on the way to the traing ground. That's another hazard for him. Glad he made the first step ok. Be interesting if he last th season without anymore injuries.

Bilborough Fox said:
He lasted 75min. and came off without a injury. All being well he should still be fit for the next res. match if he doesn't trip up on the way to the traing ground. That's another hazard for him. Glad he made the first step ok. Be interesting if he last th season without anymore injuries.

he came off in similar circumstances down at the Marstons in his last game. Wasn't seen for weeks afterwards.

Duzza said:
he came off in similar circumstances down at the Marstons in his last game. Wasn't seen for weeks afterwards.
Won't be a surprise to me if that doesn't happen again. His contract runs out a the the end of the season so you never know he might play two games on the trot just give the idea that he's ok. Feel for him but he has cost us a bit with a decent return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669