Highland's Kitchen Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've taken all this advice on board and will give it another go tomorrow morning...and no doubt end up with a bowl of Cornflakes for breakfast

apparently 1 in 25 men cant boil an egg

That's what we would have you believe

Means that the good ladies of this world take over in the kitchen thinking that we are all useless feckers, leaving us to lounge on the settee with the remote control flicking through the channels for a glimpse of decent totty

Like you say - not rocket science......

Last edited:
Its a play on words YV, when someone makes a what appears to be a subjective or unproven statement the some posters ask for the source of the information. As it was about poached eggs ..........

ah right im with you now, youll just have to take my word for it :icon_bigg

Its a play on words YV, when someone makes a what appears to be a subjective or unproven statement the some posters ask for the source of the information. As it was about poached eggs ..........

I actually like poached eggs on toast with mushrooms and brown sauce

Marmite on toast with scrambled eggs and some grated cheese on the top. Mega :icon_cool

This thread just gets better by the post.I can see it challenging the Ornamental Fish one soon.
Feel free to post your favourite 'On Toast' snack

Last edited:
This thread just gets better by the post.I can see it challenging the Ornamental Fish one soon.

H'mmmm....tough one HF. The classic baked beans is up there, but poached egg on granary toast is lush. Not forgetting the ever popular cheese or welsh rarebit.

Gosh you now how to confuse a chap HF (and probably the ladies too).

Breakfast - Wholemeal toast lightly spread with marmalade (no butter) and topped with sliced banana.

H'mmmm....tough one HF. The classic baked beans is up there, but poached egg on granary toast is lush. Not forgetting the ever popular cheese or welsh rarebit.

Gosh you now how to confuse a chap HF (and probably the ladies too).

Perhaps but if I want to wear a dress and high heels then thats my decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670