Holloway on Talksport - Thursday after 9pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also listen to it on the Talking Balls radio thingy - http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/radioandtv.php
It's listed as one of the favourite stations. Personally I think it's crap though.

Depends what you listen to on there. I used to be a massive fan of the station but I listen a lot less than I used to.

Hawksbee & Jacobs, the evening football show and some of the weekend programming is good (Matchday Live, Weekend Breakfast, Football First, The Final Whistle and The Rugby Show).

I can't stand Gaunt, Whale or a lot of the general talk programming.

Tis a shame as it could be an immense station.

Last edited:
Can anyone shed any light on what our illustrious manager was talking about. Or was it his usual witty insights into everyday life, the odd reference to his mrs and him being no oil painting.

Can anyone shed any light on what our illustrious manager was talking about. Or was it his usual witty insights into everyday life, the odd reference to his mrs and him being no oil painting.

Read the title of thread carefully just one more time......

Depends what you listen to on there. I used to be a massive fan of the station but I listen a lot less than I used to.

Went downhill ever since Tommy Boyd left..........

:tumbleweed:

Went downhill ever since Tommy Boyd left..........

:tumbleweed:

wouldnt be suprised if ollie becomes a permenant fixture on there, like dickov said, he has that 'unique' way of incorperating absolute bollocks into interviews, i bet a fight breaks out in the press areas for who gets to interview him

Hawksbee & Jacobs, the evening football show and some of the weekend programming is good (Matchday Live, Weekend Breakfast, Football First, The Final Whistle and The Rugby Show).

Hawksbee and fecking Jacobs........:102: what a pair of utter wankers. I always switch off when those two twats take to the air.

Who's the Manc twat on there that sounds like he should be drinking White Lightening on a bench?

Hawksbee and fecking Jacobs........:102: what a pair of utter wankers. I always switch off when those two twats take to the air.

Oh please! They're excellent. It's the complete and utter moron that does the show before them that is the problem. He's an absolute prick (and that is from personal experience).

Oh please! They're excellent. It's the complete and utter moron that does the show before them that is the problem. He's an absolute prick (and that is from personal experience).

sorry, but those two deserve slow lingering deaths

Gaunty? Harmless little pussycat :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670