Holloway out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen any indication from the players that they could give a toss. They are probaly already asking their agents to get them a move for next season.

I've not seen any indication from the players that they could give a toss. They are probaly already asking their agents to get them a move for next season.

They seemed to on Saturday. But perhaps they were mainly motivated by the fact the top of the league club were in town.

I'd refer you to the published accounts of Portsmouth when he was there. Why would you think that he'd fund his decisions any differently here? Any Portsmouth person with knowledge about his tenure will tell you exactly how he moves money around, remortgages assets to the hilt and generally plays financial games with ever increasing debt.

If you know so much about the club, can you confirm that the level of debt the club has grown massively over the last 12 months and that MM is not personally accountable for any of it? If you could put my mind at rest about this, I'd be genuinely appreciative.

We know he can't do that, god knows what the wage bill is like now, which is where MM has historically splashed his cash, probably back to pre-admin levels, makes me shudder

I said it before, I'll say it again; I believed he would get his P45 if we lost today, after Milan criticising Holloway about the abusive fan I believe this is just another reason to get rid of Holloway.

Someone on 606 has just said he saw Mandaric in Harrods with Bryan Robson a couple of days ago. May or not be bollocks.

It *is* bollocks. It was Al Fayed and Bobby Robson!

My guess is Taggart as caretaker manager for the remainder of the season.

Would Taggart and Flat Cap have the best points record this season? I really can't be bothered to check.

If Holloway is to be sacked and Taggart named caretaker then will MM be stupid enough to do it before Saturdays loss to WBA? Surely you write that one off and let the caretaker start with a home game.

400x400hartlepoolunitedzf8.jpg

There is a real good one next:icon_lol:

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Cheltenham Town fc..............

*drum roll *

*suspense*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673