Holloway's Transfer Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant be looking for any players that are in any league below us. Midfield is where the work is needed starting with Kavanagh. My gut feeling is that Sunderland wont let us have Fulop on a permanent deal though. HopeI'm wrong.

Leicester have made a £1.25m bid for Derby striker Steve Howard, while moves for Sunderland's Marton Fulop and Graham Kavanagh and Cardiff's Tony Capaldi are also expected. (Daily Mirror, Daily Star)

from football rumours
Jamie Cureton looks likely to join Leicester City for 250,000
Matthias Doumbe is receiving interest from Ipswich Town and Leicester City

from football rumours
Jamie Cureton looks likely to join Leicester City for 250,000
Matthias Doumbe is receiving interest from Ipswich Town and Leicester City

don't believe that, its always lies on there altho a player i think we should get is Wayne Routledge he is lower pecking order of spurs, he would come here

don't believe that, its always lies on there altho a player i think we should get is Wayne Routledge he is lower pecking order of spurs, he would come here

Good call. :023:

Milan on RL was saying that Howard should sign today and maybe play to-morrow. :icon_conf

Milan on RL was saying that Howard should sign today and maybe play to-morrow. :icon_conf
That would be amazing if that happend. i cant see it happening but least they are moving fast to get players in to balance it out

what is the situation regarding fulop??? do we have to sign him permanently to play him?? :102: im asking before i do my predictions for tomorrows games :):)

what is the situation regarding fulop??? do we have to sign him permanently to play him?? :102: im asking before i do my predictions for tomorrows games :):)

He is on a season long loan and hasn't officially been recalled as far as I know

SSN says the offers for Howard and Hayles have now both been accepted by their respective clubs.

£1.5m for Howard! Seems a hell of a lot, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Undisclosed fee for Hayles.

Howard's 31 and Hayles is 35, suppose there's not much else on offer i guess, long as they do the job i don't care.

Last edited:
we need experience in our team and club, we got young players but sometimes it is too much for them, the pressure is getting to them, i feel that IH knows what he is doing and knows exactly what and who he needs to bring so we start climbing up the table and are more consistant

we need experience in our team and club, we got young players but sometimes it is too much for them, the pressure is getting to them, i feel that IH knows what he is doing and knows exactly what and who he needs to bring so we start climbing up the table and are more consistant
It's pointless having the experience up front and youngsters behind them.

The experienced forwards will be pulling their fcuking hair out at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669