Home Truths

Status
Not open for further replies.
you fecking dunphy...

17. If you walk four abreast along a pavement not watching where you're going then someone was bound to bump into you. I stopped saying sorry for that shit back in the late 90's.

I knock into the pavement hoggers deliberately. It's great if you do it whilst jogging as the unfit bastards haven't a hope of catching up with you to complain.

I knock into the pavement hoggers deliberately. It's great if you do it whilst jogging as the unfit bastards haven't a hope of catching up with you to complain.

The only way 'great' and 'jogging' fit in the same sentence is in something like, "It was great to run over one of those jogging ****s."

17a. If you wear a hikers backpack in the ailse of Marks 'Simply food' while deciding between brie and grape or crayfish salad, then you're getting a clip too.

22. Cheese? On curry? It's just not right.

23. Grapes in sandwiches, pears on pizza and apple in salad. Please stop you pretencious Jamie Oliver wannabe.

24. Wearing a padded out suit does not make you any bigger wee fella.

25. You look lovely in your cap and gown. But you still won't be the best qualified battery hen in the call centre.

27. A pig ugly, charity shop clad spinster doing a 'clever' flipchart presentation does not make God more hip.

28. Just cos your mother smoked when she was having you does not mean your child won't eventually turn out to be retarded too.

29. Well done for having a Special K muesli bar for breakfast. This does not mean that you're now ready to expose midrift.

30. You check every day to make sure your clothes are not on inside out, so why would you not take a little time to be sure that you're laying £1000+ of patio stones the right way up?

27. A pig ugly, charity shop clad spinster doing a 'clever' flipchart presentation does not make God more hip.

28. Just cos your mother smoked when she was having you does not mean your child won't eventually turn out to be retarded too.

29. Well done for having a Special K muesli bar for breakfast. This does not mean that you're now ready to expose midrift.

30. You check every day to make sure your clothes are not on inside out, so why would you not take a little time to be sure that you're laying £1000+ of patio stones the right way up?

It's a self fulfilling prophecy really

Midriff.

One of ITV's football commentators also uses the non-existent word 'midrift', but he talks for a living so should know better.
When someone's midriff has drifted down in front of their George at Asda jeans I am entitled to call it midrift.

32. You're over thirty now. Have you considered punditry?

33. 'Ex' means 'former' for a reason.

34. Striker? Less than a goal every four games? Are you familiar with the Trades Description Act?

35. Get that tofu shit away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670