How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any party which encourages nurses not to discuss the contents of a patient's bedpan when people in adjacent beds are eating porridge will get my vote

Better. On holiday and on Sunday night got severe toothache. About 18 hours later and Christ knows how many ibuprofen an paracetamol taken plus clove oil it was getting unbearable.

9.00pm last night I reached the stage where the pain was constant and completely unbearable.

Visited a local dentist and was informed I have a cracked tooth with an abscess under it. Pain killers of elephant variety taken and kicking in.

Antibiotics also being taken, they are so large I am contemplating shoving them up my arse.

I've already ate the gerbil thus ensuring zero risk of not getting the antibiotics 'somehow'.

He must be if he's getting his oats.

Had a blockage in my gullet. Two procedures yesterday but should be going home today. Anything bigger than a grain of rice will be chewed a thousand times in future

Been sitting in the 'Discharge Suite 'for an hoit now,waiting for tablets.

Pissed off. Just been hit by a Romanian lorry driver when entering the M69 and my car hasn't been written off :mad:

Pissed off. Just been hit by a Romanian lorry driver when entering the M69 and my car hasn't been written off :mad:
Not cash for crash then?
Any whiplash involved.
Any child in the car?
Theres mention of claims in at least 2 threads, is it catching. Think I'd better be careful, what with Marlon King now being in the City as well.

T

Not cash for crash then?
Any whiplash involved.
Any child in the car?
Theres mention of claims in at least 2 threads, is it catching. Think I'd better be careful, what with Marlon King now being in the City as well.

T

None of the above. Rear wheel arch dented and scratched and damage to rear bumper.

I wanted it to be a write off because we normally replace our cars after three years but because of the recession I have now had mine for 6 years.

Stupid thing is that it would actually cost less to lease a new replacement but my boss thinks even though that makes economic sense it would send out the wrong message to those in the company who have had hours cut.

Staggered and emotional. Anyone who just watched East Midlands news will have seen the fire at my school today. Luckily we managed to get all of the kids out and even more amazing, my fish tank with some toads in, which was inches on the other side of this charred wall, didn't melt (even though the window glass did) and the toads are all absolutely fine. Still can't believe it's happened. This classroom was next to mine, you can see the caretaker's head in my class through the window.

2013-09-25 18.00.09.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673