How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffa Bacon

Excellent, just finished training with the city squad, now back to work (to be fair I spent far more time in the David Lloyd gym than the players did). Bloke in the changing rooms asked konch if he had any offers, no comment!

pork pie fox

Excellent, just finished training with the city squad, now back to work (to be fair I spent far more time in the David Lloyd gym than the players did). Bloke in the changing rooms asked konch if he had any offers, no comment!

:icon_eek: What was he hoping to be offered?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

Biffa Bacon

You probably need to spend more time there than they do.

Good point, even though I have run 16.1 miles in the last 2 days, but GTF wasn't there and he certainly needs to put more time in than me.

Siouxsie

Do they normally train there? I thought they had their own gym.

Biffa Bacon

They don't turn up regularly, the Academy lads are in more often but I think it was a bit of a rest day, most of them just messed about with weights for about 30 mins then left. Morgan seemed to be working on his abs fairly seriously but Knocky and Konch probably only went in the pool because I only saw them in the changing room.

City have some sort of deal with the club.

Biffa Bacon

My guess is that the players were sent to train away from the training ground because it was being used for medicals on incoming players but it is just a guess.

Blaarev

My guess is that the players were sent to train away from the training ground because it was being used for medicals on incoming players but it is just a guess.
If you tweet that, it will soon be a "fact".

Siouxsie

Tweet that you have heard that all players who are not going to be offered a contract extension have been banned from the gym at the training ground :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669