How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been told in no uncertain terms that I can't even move this rock. I wanted to haul it over to the house to display it somewhere, but apparently I'd be in the shit if I do that.

As for the wildlife photos, after the best part of three years without a working camera/lens combo, there may be light at the end of that particular tunnel...

But most importantly, what the feck has happened to the jug thread? Everyone needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. And then at some tits.

I've been told in no uncertain terms that I can't even move this rock. I wanted to haul it over to the house to display it somewhere, but apparently I'd be in the shit if I do that.

As for the wildlife photos, after the best part of three years without a working camera/lens combo, there may be light at the end of that particular tunnel...

But most importantly, what the feck has happened to the jug thread? Everyone needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. And then at some tits.
I did that. Nope, no moobs to brag about.

I am depressed.

Leicester lose 4-3, MM deal is delayed again, the weather is fecking terrible, co-op has ran out of Belgian Buns and I received a job rejection letter.

I think I am going to have listen to Belle And Sebastian and look at some pictures of Danny Minogue to cheer myself up.

How is everyone feeling today.

I hope that the MM deal goes through soon. I think he'll be great for us. Rumours are he'll bring Martin Allen in - I think he's exactly what we need!

I hope that the MM deal goes through soon. I think he'll be great for us. Rumours are he'll bring Martin Allen in - I think he's exactly what we need!

And, more importantly, did Hazz ever manage to get his hands on some Belgian buns?

I'm excited again - I'm off to Belize and Guatemala today. :icon_bigg

That's my day ruined...

Absolutely love Belize and Guatemala, actually Central America is bloody fantastic to travel.

Where in particular?

Last edited:
I agree Lako, it's a great place.

I've spent the last two nights in a fleapit hotel in Ladyville, near Belize airport, getting up to speed. I'm leading a birding tour for the next nine days, starting at Crooked Tree (river/lagoons) for two nights, then a night at duPlooy's Jungle Lodge in San Ignacio (close to the Guatemala border), then a night at Tikal in Guatemala, then back to duPlooy's for another five nights to end the tour. We'll be visiting classic Mayan sites, such as Caracol and Xunantunich, which are also some of the best birding sites because they are heavily protected.

So far, so good. This hotel is Chinese-owned, and the 'continental' breakfast is coffee, orange juice and a fried egg sandwich. Classy. I've eaten at the local Garifuna hangout the last two nights, which is called Benny's but is a Chinese restaurant. I went to buy cigarettes at the supermarket, which is also Chinese owned. I asked for a pack of 'Independence', but the guy didn't understand me so gave me what he must have thought of me...

20140214_102320.jpg

Terrible! Had to work the whole weekend, which I seldom do. On top of that I have a ****ing thunderblaster of a flu which keeps me awake most of the night and suicidal during the daytime. Oh, well, it will pass I guess but right now I think I'll have to sedate myself with a large whisky.

Bored, having to wait in for a TV company to do some filming at our house, they don't seem to run on timetables.

A documentary about life as a miserable ****?

Is this part of their night of **** programming?

Cats and ****s who own them
The ****s who say of when they should say have
****s who cook on television
Top 100 ****s

If an independent production company takes this idea up I expect royalties.

I've been having a really lovely day (Its my birthday), filling my face with food and drink and now I've just seen the news which has sent me off into a rage.... Mugabe, who is a total and utter c*nt (I NEVER use that word) and not welcomed by anyone, was today welcomed at the Vatican. If that doesnt remind me that the Catholic church are a total bunch of arseholes then nothing will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566