How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's just me being a horrible bastard

In all of mankind glows the light of humanity, it may be deeply hidden and it may be a very low, small light, but it continues to glow slowly, inexorably. Like most fires this light needs fuel to burn, it needs you to open yourself up and let in the life giving oxygen that will fuel your humanitarian flame and breathe life in to your despairing spirit, to fill you with hope well being and raise you to the very pinnacle of life.

However, my diagnosis is that your pilot light has gone out and you are fecked HF. :icon_wink

That’s only because he didn’t pay the bill and got cut-off.

In all of mankind glows the light of humanity, it may be deeply hidden and it may be a very low, small light, but it continues to glow slowly, inexorably. Like most fires this light needs fuel to burn, it needs you to open yourself up and let in the life giving oxygen that will fuel your humanitarian flame and breathe life in to your despairing spirit, to fill you with hope well being and raise you to the very pinnacle of life.

wow, what truly awe inspiring words on a friday afternoon, now put down that mars, finish that coffee, get back to work you fat lazy ****er;)

Are you saying HF is the man who hid his light beneath a bushel? :102:

wow, what truly awe inspiring words on a friday afternoon, now put down that mars, finish that coffee, get back to work you fat lazy ****er;)

Friday? Did it really take me that long to cut the grass...?

I'm not going to your Baptist Church Chuck,you always try to get people when they are down...

Are you saying HF is the man who hid his light beneath a bushel? :102:

More like he throws cold water over it regularly to make sure it stays out! I think deep down here we have a passionate human being with a lot of love to offer the world but he feels trapped in body he considers unfit to walk this earth. He needs to understand we are all beautiful and important to someone - he just needs to find someone who will admit it!

More like he throws cold water over it regularly to make sure it stays out! I think deep down here we have a passionate human being with a lot of love to offer the world but he feels trapped in body he considers unfit to walk this earth. He needs to understand we are all beautiful and important to someone - he just needs to find someone who will admit it!

Like a sperm receptacle?:102:

quite agree chuck.
I'm knackered and in Harrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675