How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel ok today.
I'll feel better tomorrow, 9/11 when I'll be burning copies of Kerrang...

Today I feel fresh. My third day at hospital, got something wrong with my Pancreus apparently. Yesterday I wasn't allowed to eat all day which made me feel like a grumpy old fart. Good news is that nothing is serious and there will be no operation :038: Bad news is I can't drink for 6 months! :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Not great, couldn't finish our dinner.

Today I feel fresh. My third day at hospital, got something wrong with my Pancreus apparently. Yesterday I wasn't allowed to eat all day which made me feel like a grumpy old fart. Good news is that nothing is serious and there will be no operation :038: Bad news is I can't drink for 6 months! :icon_sad:

I thought you said it wasn't serious! :omg:

****ing crap. Ran in the line in a farcical game of football today, Geo (who the 5-a-side know on here) has probably broken his ankle or similar, his scream of pain was horrible to hear and then I ended up kicking off with some twatty young kid.

Just about sums up everything since coming back off holiday seven weeks ago.

You could just buy a clamp.

It's people who either use it to turn in (it's shared, so they think it's ideal without having to drive 20m to where the road has been designed for them to turn) or they think it's a convenient place to stop and drop off for houses that have no right of access. So a clamp wouldn't work, especially when I want them to **** off (and die, yes I am that angry).

On top of that, the neighbours take the piss. Having a word has no effect, so now we're having to take the piss slightly, which means we lose the moral high ground.

I find it really rude, selfish, and ignorant of people. I would never dream of trespassing on someone's property because it makes my life easier. Why should someone else use my property?

Tossers.

I want to move. Sick and tired of stupid, ignorant twats thinking that they can use my driveway for their own convenience. I want somewhere with a huge wall and big gates to shut the tossers out.

Here? :102:

prison_2.jpg

Bored out of my brain....consultant surgeons are incredibly dull and there is still five and a half hours to go today :(

Bored out of my brain....consultant surgeons are incredibly dull and there is still five and a half hours to go today :(

Best not say that to their face if you are waiting for them to 'perform' on you :icon_wink

Feeling good today, just been with the girlfriend to her first pregnancy scan - seeing it all on the screen is amazing.

Due date 7th March - can't wait!

Feeling good today, just been with the girlfriend to her first pregnancy scan - seeing it all on the screen is amazing.

Due date 7th March - can't wait!
:038:
well done pds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675