How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a lovely girly afternoon with lunch and shopping at Allandale Road... lunch tomorrow at The Ragley Boat stop (review to follow) :icon_razz

My hubby gets pissed off if I take 20 minutes to get ready.

Actually, 10 minutes is long enough, apparently.

It might make you feel better if he told you that you have a natural beauty that doesn't need any time at all to enhance further.

Well, that's what I say to my missus but she just tells me not to take the piss!!

It might make you feel better if he told you that you have a natural beauty that doesn't need any time at all to enhance further.

Well, that's what I say to my missus but she just tells me not to take the piss!!

:icon_bigg

In all seriousness, I was once told that by a lad in the pub (before I met the hubby). I thought he was pissed at the time, as he already had a girlfriend!!

Post holiday blues.

I've now got nothing booked - not even a few days off over Christmas to look forward too yet.

On the other hand it's been good to catch up with 2 sets of friends I haven't seen for a few years.

Feeling great although rather stressed - booked a last minute trip to Cyprus five minutes ago, the flight is departing in eight hours! Need to get to Arlanda quickly

...and pack my things.

Quite annoyed that people I know are being accused of being racist and threatening to attack women at the match yesterday. When nothing of the sort happened it's quite infuriating that gobshites can get away with posting lies on a couple of forums about what happened and are seemingly getting away with it.

Quite annoyed that people I know are being accused of being racist and threatening to attack women at the match yesterday. When nothing of the sort happened it's quite infuriating that gobshites can get away with posting lies on a couple of forums about what happened and are seemingly getting away with it.
What sort of action are you expecting?

tbh for them not to spout shite in the first place!!

In an ideal world you would think the lying little toerags would hold their hands up and say, 'actually, when we said those lads were being racist and abusive and that one of them threatened a woman, it wasn't quite true, in fact it was actually a lod of cobblers' but somehow I can't see any of them admitting that can you!:081:

Internet warriors are a cowardly breed.....all gob on the net but when proved wrong hide away and say nowt.

well chilled! enjoying a random day off. went swimming, fixed the car, went to see the laurel Aitkin thing at the museum (cracking little exhibition)

I felt like Robocop today. Return back from injury with 25 minutes left, 1-0 down.

Proceed to let a winger get around and cross the ball to make 2-0. Then at my first opportunity I get I crunch the winger with a tackle; only for me to fart about with the ball and get sent flying with a slide tackle (for which I used the tackler as a climbing frame to get back up). Whilst winning plenty of headers (I could do that in my sleep), I mis-placed every pass and ended up the deck a further two times. Finally topping it off was my own team-mate taking out my ankle, swelling it up and getting an almighty whack on my recovered wrist in the process of falling down which has felt very weary today. I was blowing out my arse at the end of it too. I should have been playing upfront and out of the way!!

Also went Uni to find the book I need costs £42...., managed to get out of a pointless field trip to Shrewsbury during Easter weekend and acting all poncey with a drawing board.

MOT/Service tomorrow...oh joys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673