How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft @ you.:icon_razz

I'd apologise for that rant but I won't:081:
I'd had a great weekend and helped raise loads of money for charity and I come home to PMs and emails pointing me in the direction of people slagging me off, which normally I ignore. ( And surprisingly most were from folk who are more their friends- only really acquaintances to me)

Wasn't going to ignore comments which practically look as if I'd scammed someone for concert tickets though. Not having that.
Not having twattish people rewrite past history to make themselves look a victim when it didn't happen.

Anyhoo! Today will be a good day:icon_bigg
Am determined to see my mate get a ticket for the Villa Park gig so she can come with us, plus another mate wants to go Dublin as well, so will be seeing what's what with those tickets.

I might have to leave it at that til after Christmas though! And then I'll make a decision whether to go Sunderland for the opening night or stay round here and have numerous injections so I can enter The Rickety and see Kings of Leon without catching summat.....

Apprehensive and excited. Have my operation tomorrow, for some stupid reason I am nervous about being put to sleep, but excited at the thought of at least 2 weeks off work, also looking forward to the pain a little :icon_cool

Apprehensive and excited. Have my operation tomorrow, for some stupid reason I am nervous about being put to sleep, but excited at the thought of at least 2 weeks off work, also looking forward to the pain a little :icon_cool

Presumably you are nervous because a proportion of people never wake up from the anaesthetic. :102::)

Presumably you are nervous because a proportion of people never wake up from the anaesthetic. :102::)

That could well be it yes :icon_bigg

Oh and I may have to have an epidural, I don't mind being awake and watching the op, just don't fancy being stabbed in the spine! :icon_sad:

Oh and the fact that when I went for my Pre-operative blood tests etc I had to sign the form that lists all the things that may go wrong, one being punctured lung :icon_conf your operating on my shoulder for feck sake?! :icon_eek:

On the plus side, I am a picture of health according to my blood pressure, BMI etc, which is nice.

Last edited:
That could well be it yes :icon_bigg

Oh and I may have to have an epidural, I don't mind being awake and watching the op, just don't fancy being stabbed in the spine! :icon_sad:

Oh and the fact that when I went for my Pre-operative blood tests etc I had to sign the form that lists all the things that may go wrong, one being punctured lung :icon_conf your operating on my shoulder for feck sake?! :icon_eek:

On the plus side, I am a picture of health according to my blood pressure, BMI etc, which is nice.

I was only joking, you'll be fine. :)

Awaiting on my CAT scans results here to see the next step for my wrist. Bit of mind **** having a twirling massive Polo around you. Suspect I'll waiting donkeys for my next appointment.

My experience was, broke my collar bone in March, had my check up 8 wks later, decided the fracture was prob still there so had more X-rays and a CAT scan in May, waited till Sept for results, having my op tomorrow. Needless to say its taken a while, but I suppose there are more pressing cases than me.

My experience was awful. Ever since I was young I've felt that I was a girl trapped in a man's body, having my op tomorrow. Needless to say its taken a while, but I suppose there are more pressing cases than me.

:icon_eek:

Bit too much info but good luck anyway.

:icon_eek:

Bit too much info but good luck anyway.

How dare you, you have no idea how long it has taken me to come to terms with this and to be able to share it on an internet forum is quite a step. And all you can do is post a stupid :icon_eek:. I mean all I ask is to be accepted without judgment, I am the same as everyone else on here, altho I will have both tits and a penis for a little while (please see the random pictures thread if you are unsure of what this will look like) so please treat me as an equal.

Thank you for your understanding

How dare you, you have no idea how long it has taken me to come to terms with this and to be able to share it on an internet forum is quite a step. And all you can do is post a stupid :icon_eek:. I mean all I ask is to be accepted without judgment, I am the same as everyone else on here, altho I will have both tits and a penis for a little while (please see the random pictures thread if you are unsure of what this will look like) so please treat me as an equal.

I can see the benefit in this...

My experience was, broke my collar bone in March, had my check up 8 wks later, decided the fracture was prob still there so had more X-rays and a CAT scan in May, waited till Sept for results, having my op tomorrow. Needless to say its taken a while, but I suppose there are more pressing cases than me.

Sounds like a similar route I am about to take. :icon_conf 8 weeks check-up, then six week for a CAT scan and now awaiting results.

Sounds like a similar route I am about to take.

Awww Hazz, it's ok.:056:

You can be whatever you want, we won't judge ya!

It's been a good day:icon_bigg.

My mate managed to get a ticket for the Villa Park date.:038:

So she will be joining me and Cate queuing up all day just so we can get to the front.:081:

Also got yet another fayre lined up so hopefully that means a decent amount of pennies will be going into my tour fund!
Made almost £100 on my cards on satdee which wasn't bad for an hours selling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669