How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost two stone five pounds over the last four weeks.

[smugModeOn]

:icon_evil I guess congratulations are in order...... you git.

I've put on nearly two stone in roughly a year and a half. Having said that I have turned 18 and discovered beer in that time, and how when great amounts are consumed, fun is had by all. Also, coming to uni has hardly improved my lifestyle.

I've lost two stone five pounds over the last four weeks.

Ive lost just under 8 stone in 20 months:icon_bigg

:038::038:

Six stone I managed in a similar period

:038:

I weighed myself at the start of the year and I was heavier than I've ever been so decided to do something about it.

I've lost 13 pounds so far. At this rate I should reach my ideal weight by the end of the year if I can keep off the crisps/cakes/chocolate/biscuits for that long.

I weighed myself at the start of the year and I was heavier than I've ever been so decided to do something about it.

I've lost 13 pounds so far. At this rate I should reach my ideal weight by the end of the year if I can keep off the crisps/cakes/chocolate/biscuits for that long.

Nothing as impressive as you boys but I've lost 6lbs in 5 weeks. No problem cutting down on food but really struggling with cutting down on the beers.

I bought a sweatshirt that's a size smaller than everything in my cupboard today which made me feel brilliant. Then me and the kids went to Asda to laugh at the grossly obese filling their trolleys with oven chips.

Got a radio fitted to the Mini, first time we've had sounds for six months.

It's been a top day. Could be rounded off by us scoring two second half goals now - c'mon Sven, work your magic.

Nothing as impressive as you boys but I've lost 6lbs in 5 weeks. No problem cutting down on food but really struggling with cutting down on the beers.

I lost a stone and a half last year in a matter of weeks with a stomach problem, very scary at the time. I could not face alcohol or any rich fatty food. Life seemed hardly worth living but i have to say if you want to lose the pounds beer or any alcohol and bread should be the first to go. Although anything serious was ruled out and now enjoying a beer again i have seriously looked at my lifestyle and what i eat and drink since.

Zombiefied.

Still recovering from the 'Hills Have Eyes' diversion route we went on when discovering the m50 was shut. Im sure the woman telling us where to go was a Brizzle City fan.

Haha, seems they had shut almost every motorway on our way back last night, luckily a bit of local knowledge around Newport and a swift decision not to take the M50 got us back at a reasonable time.

Haha, seems they had shut almost every motorway on our way back last night, luckily a bit of local knowledge around Newport and a swift decision not to take the M50 got us back at a reasonable time.

I don't know what time the coaches got back but considering we were in no mans land, getting home just after 1AM wasn't too bad!
i just had visions of sidekick tunning out of petrol in Much Marcle(one house and a delapidated garage) with our phones dying one by one as the locals waited for the car to come to a halt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669