How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit miserable really, tidying all the shit out of my student flat as I'm moving out tomorrow. Its been a great year, and now its definitely over :(.

Last edited:
Bit miserable really, tidying all the shit out of my student flat as I'm moving out tomorrow. Its been a great year, and now its definitely over :(.

What is it, two more years out of three? Enjoy matey. Cracking years being a student even if it was a bit shit for me having little money.

Second year I continued in the same vain as the first which was a bit daft as it counted towards my final mark. Ah well all good fun.

What is it, two more years out of three? Enjoy matey. Cracking years being a student even if it was a bit shit for me having little money.

Second year I continued in the same vain as the first which was a bit daft as it counted towards my final mark. Ah well all good fun.

Aye its ture. Just had some great times here, and I'll be moving off of campus to the sleepy village of Southwell next month so I'll be out of the loop a little bit. As for the money, feck me, everyone said it would be hard but paying the rent, just managing feeding myself and drinking my own bodyweight every weekend has been an unwelcome distraction to my all important studies :icon_bigg

Aye its ture. Just had some great times here, and I'll be moving off of campus to the sleepy village of Southwell next month so I'll be out of the loop a little bit. As for the money, feck me, everyone said it would be hard but paying the rent, just managing feeding myself and drinking my own bodyweight every weekend has been an unwelcome distraction to my all important studies :icon_bigg

I've seen pictures of you, I assume it just takes one pint to do this?

I've seen pictures of you, I assume it just takes one pint to do this?

Firstly, stop stalking me. Secondly, I'm very flattered that you don't think I'm a tubby fecker.

Sad. I keep looking at the active users section on the forum home page when I log in and keep hoping to see 'Macky' listed :icon_conf

Notts. He has just seen Boc naked in their hotel, it's not known if he will make it through the night.

He'll have a job. I'm still at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670