How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it a heavy night then?

Tested some of the duty free we bought back. Just in case.......... :icon_wink

Oh and as I post Ross left for Leicester as his train into Sheffield should have juat left

He's here safe and sound playing Disney Monopoly in the back garden. They've just moved so that Ross is in the shade and Hayley stays in the sun.

You've brought him up well Motown - he says his hatred of Derby stems from you :icon_bigg

Last edited:
Tested some of the duty free we bought back. Just in case.......... :icon_wink

He's here safe and sound playing Disney Monopoly in the back garden. They've just moved so that Ross is in the shade and Hayley stays in the sun.

You've brought him up well Motown - he says his hatred of Derby stems from you :icon_bigg

Why is he out of the sun? Unless...is he... GINGER?

He's not keen on being in the sun it makes his eyes squint. Not one for sunbathing, when he was younger he always was off playing footie or cricket with anyone he could find to play with rather than sit around or lay down.

I've yet to meet a human being, with fully functional eyes, that doesn't squint in the Sun

sunglasses.jpg

Delighted that I have a working Internet connection again. :icon_bigg

Had a nice curry last night but it's flying through me today. I forecast a risky drive to the stadium later

Shocked and seaddened by the news of the death of Marco Simoncelli. :icon_sad:

Still annoyed at the events on the pitch yesterday but now looking forward to the lunchtime PremFeast.

Shocked and saddened by the news of the death of Marco Simoncelli. :icon_sad:

Same. We were watching the race, and it's really upset me. He was one of my favourite riders, a great personality.

My thoughts are also not just with Marco's family and friends, but also with Colin Edwards, and Valentino Rossi. I cannot imagine how Vale is feeling this evening. :(

Resignation is the way I feel about our football club at the moment, but it is also the action I will take at work tomorrow. So mixed emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669