How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be going out with friends but I really can't be bothered to get ready. The rain is lashing down and I just can't face going out in the cold and dark.

I've been out in it all afternoon and I look like a drowned rat. My waterproof jacket is soaked through my feet are wet and my hair is wet through and bedraggled. I am on my way home and cant wait to dry off and then sit down for the rest of the evening. At least today most of the people I met were quite pleasant and I was even offered a hot or cold drink and a biscuit at one house.

I even felt sorry for one lad, a student I think, who as I arrived was throwing up in a bucket. He was sweating and looked as white as a sheet poor lad.

One lot, that wasnt in today, had me laughing as I waited in vain as I noticed their names ---- a Miss Wankling and a Mr Swallow. Had they answered I might have had to try and keep a straight face.

Discovered today the new offices are nearer to sodding Leamington... grr. Wierdly an agency called me today and want me to go in and chat to them on my day off next week - huzzah!! :icon_lol:
Interesting!

Leamington is closer than Warwick, but it's the bit before the A45 that is virtually a car park every morning. I have found an alternative route, but I don't want to give it away, as the roads were far quieter.

In other news, I will be annoying people over the next few months with my marathon training, and sponsorship begging. Once I reach my target, I will shut up about it.

I have set up a Facebook page with various links; feel free to like it. It's still work in progress, but I don't care.

One final thing. I am not running in fancy dress.

Interesting!

Leamington is closer than Warwick, but it's the bit before the A45 that is virtually a car park every morning. I have found an alternative route, but I don't want to give it away, as the roads were far quieter.

In other news, I will be annoying people over the next few months with my marathon training, and sponsorship begging. Once I reach my target, I will shut up about it.

I have set up a Facebook page with various links; feel free to like it. It's still work in progress, but I don't care.

One final thing. I am not running in fancy dress.

Oooh if I decide to give it a go, PLEASE share the route with me - I wont tell anyone, promise! I'll even sponsor you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669