How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I now wish I was training for the Leicester 10K.

I jogged 10 miles this morning. The last two were agonisingly painful, as I had the mother of all stitches. Still, only 20 miles planned for Saturday...

light weight

;-)

Today is good; I have Rolo cookies (yum), Guinness for later and hoping for an Irish win in the Rugby.

Troubled. I got this as an email. :omg:

Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director

Troubled. I got this as an email. :omg:

I think you best answer them to be honest Steven, otherwise you might end up in internet jail. I imagine everybody gets bummed in ePrison. I often imagine things like that. If anybody has any pictures of people getting routinely bummed in ePrison, then I may be interested

I think you best answer them to be honest Steven, otherwise you might end up in internet jail. I imagine everybody gets bummed in ePrison. I often imagine things like that. If anybody has any pictures of people getting routinely bummed in ePrison, then I may be interested

I don't have pictures, but did you know that if you pull your ejeans down a little so as to show your eboxers then that means that you want a good ebumming in the ePrison.

Email me the esoap.

Last edited:
I don't have pictures, but did you know that if you pull your ejeans down a little so as to show your eboxers then that means that you want a good ebumming in the ePrison.

Email me the esoap.

I don't actually care about whether or not I should actually want bumsex with anybody, would anybody like to sit on me?

I don't actually care about whether or not I should actually want bumsex with anybody, would anybody like to sit on me?

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me,
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you o-ra-lize,
When I'm between your thighs,
You blow me awaaay.
Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you,
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you tru-ly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine,
If we sit on our faces
In all sorts of places
And play...'till we're blown awaaaaaaaaaay.

I like discharge

While I understand that they were a band with many merits, including forging the New Wave of British Heavy Metal, I always felt that Anal **** offered more by producing accessible grindcore that you could play to your children or grandparents.

I feel like I've had my throat cut....probably because I have. Had a biopsy as a follow up on a tumour I had removed 2 years ago. I'm a little off my tits on the painkillers and will be tomorrow morning which is becoming a birthday treat for me, had an op the day before my birthday in 2010 and now in 2012 :)

I feel like I've had my throat cut....probably because I have. Had a biopsy as a follow up on a tumour I had removed 2 years ago. I'm a little off my tits on the painkillers and will be tomorrow morning which is becoming a birthday treat for me, had an op the day before my birthday in 2010 and now in 2012 :)

Hopefully the results will be OK and clear. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669