How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't my neighbours house been blown up?

Why don't I ever get a chance to be on TV or claim money from someone?

:011:

Why hasn't my neighbours house been blown up?Why don't I ever get a chance to be on TV or claim money from someone?:011:
I don't recommend this but if you blow up your neighbour's house you might get a chance be on TV. You could also claim money from the journos who will want to know why you did it

Pissed off -- the Revenue still haven't paid me my Tax refund after chasing again earlier this month the woman said it could take about ten days. I rang today to be told that I will have to wait 4 weeks from the original request instead and that I should ring back again if I have not had my refund by 6th July.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRR

Then I found this site
HMRC Is Shite

This says that my tax refund backlog is a drop in the ocean

HMRC's 38 year Backlog
According to media reports over the weekend, HMRC are embroiled (there's a fine word!) in something like 20,000 tribunal cases that will take around 38 years to clear.

So why are we all moaning because it takes HMRC a "wee while" to answer their phones?

No wonder they are tied up!

Last edited:
I don't recommend this but if you blow up your neighbour's house you might get a chance be on TV. You could also claim money from the journos who will want to know why you did it

Why would anybody want to blow up two fit lesbians?

You need to adjust the search terms there Mawsleytron. It's "licking the furry cup", not "licking the furry cat"

Slightly annoyed with one of Amazon's vendors.

I bought a used book for $1 a few weeks back, I was charged shipping of $20. I noticed on the order confirmation the estimated date of arrival is August so the feckers are really shipping it to me.

Not that arsed as the book was cheap but I feel I've been scammed with the shipping fee.

One $1 hardback in mint condition arrived in the post this morning. Must remember never to immediatly think the worst.

Tired. Due to the rain yesterday me and 12 others were stuck at work until 1am as there was no public transport and no way to get cars out of our underwater carpark. Fortunately we had a supply of beer to have when watching the match and a factory next door that provided some pasties to cook.

Tired. Due to the rain yesterday me and 12 others were stuck at work until 1am as there was no public transport and no way to get cars out of our underwater carpark. Fortunately we had a supply of beer to have when watching the match and a factory next door that provided some pasties to cook.

My granny lives in Newcastle (in Benton) and her house was flooded last night.

I work just downhill from there in Longbenton, would be surprised if many houses nearby avoided the flooding.

She got flooded out a few years ago (think it was 2007) when I happened to be in the city on a stag do. She's lived there for years and they're the only two occasions I can remember it happening. She's 92 though now and a lot less mobile than she used to be so it's a bit more awkward this time around.

Tired. Playing poker till 3am on a work night is not, and has never been a good idea. The money is nice though.

Been married 2 months and just confirmed we are 3 months pregnant.

Oh poor you, after she telling you your wedding night was 'special', that's awful news.
Will you be divorcing or will you bring the child up as your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669