How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in agony, I've had a massive hangover all day. Guinness and shots of mint liqueur don't mix well at all.

Bender :icon_wink

My druken logic told me that even though they would make me very ill, atleast I would smell nice:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Is back from Edinburgh to find her pc has died:icon_cry:
so am on a crappy old laptop instead. Still, at least I have internet access!

In other news, Ben has been to view a flat today, and will talk with the letting agents tomorrow to pay a deposit to take it off the listing, so next weekend wil lbe spent sorting through all the junk we have between us.

Shocked. The twins that were attacked by the fox were actually sitting near to me at a family do a few months ago.

A bit bored with everything.

Ten days post-exams and everything seems a chore. It's a sad predictment that the two things I am looking forward to in the summer of the World Cup (where in an odd way I am dreading in England games) and fixtures day. Feel like I need something worth aiming for and I have got **** all. The past two weekends I virtually sat my arse doing nothing more than thinking how incredibly crap and good The Cut (BBC2, Saturdays 12.30ish) is and what shite I am going to feed myself within the next ten hours.

Bored enough that work is almost the break from the boredom. Got nothing to aim for, nothing to do. I dunno know, everything just the same.

My first child is supposed to be born today, but looks like it's going to be late, must be a girl!

If it is a girl im sure she will wait till next saturday so i miss the England game.

She was born yesterday morning, thought it would be girl! took mother and baby home yesterday lunch time. Baby feeds, and then sleeps for hours, and slept for 7 shours straight through the night, hardly know she is here!

Im sure it wont last :icon_bigg

She was born yesterday morning, thought it would be girl! took mother and baby home yesterday lunch time. Baby feeds, and then sleeps for hours, and slept for 7 shours straight through the night, hardly know she is here!

:038:Congratulations!

:038: Congrats, enjoy the sleep while it lasts :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673