How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a spazz!:icon_lol:

Thanks to the well wishers. I got 2 B's and 2 C's. Not good enough to get into Leicester unfortunatly. Only got myself to blame, didn't do nearly enough work after christmas...

Well done. Enjoy university.

Thanks. After uni, well ideally I want to volenteer and travel straight after.

In so far as a job, something to do with land management, resources, climate change, sounds a bit wooley at the minute but that interests me.

Well that isn't the sort of attitude to make yourself millions :icon_lol:

Congratulations on the results, did much better than I did back in the day. But that was when exams were exams and they were really difficult and shit like that....

Well that isn't the sort of attitude to make yourself millions :icon_lol:

Congratulations on the results, did much better than I did back in the day. But that was when exams were exams and they were really difficult and shit like that....

Sometimes you just gotta love your fellow man, man.

Thanks, Eeee back t'day I bet they had you down t'pits for 3 days in t'exam.

Sometimes you just gotta love your fellow man, man.

Thanks, Eeee back t'day I bet they had you down t'pits for 3 days in t'exam.

Agree with the first bit, I am fortunate enough to work for a company with a very strong moral thought process so we get time off for charity work etc.

Aye, you kids don't know you're born (whatever the **** that means)

Agree with the first bit, I am fortunate enough to work for a company with a very strong moral thought process so we get time off for charity work etc.

Aye, you kids don't know you're born (whatever the **** that means)

Tis ture, I'm still curled up in the fetal position and connected to my mother via a tube, the name of which I don't know how to spell.

Last edited:
Tis ture, I'm still curled up in the fetal position and connected to my mother via a tube, the name of which I don't know how to spell.

That's disgraceful. To get to your age and still not be able to spell your mother's name. You should be ashamed of yourself.

More happier than I was earlier this week.

Got my letter today confirming funding for university is all good for this year. So even if the worse was to happen and I lost my job, at least I'll be far enough into my degree to fund it myself (though it would **** plans for the scandianavian trip I wanna do).

Also cheered me up seeing TBFC play incredibly good in the rain after conceding around thirty goals in the past two weeks.

That's disgraceful. To get to your age and still not be able to spell your mother's name. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I think its 'Oi!'.

I take that back, I love my mum:icon_lol:

Jesus, four A levels and you spell like that! :icon_wink

In so far as a job, something to do with land management, resources, climate change, sounds a bit wooley at the minute but that interests me.
:038: Do it, Ted. You'll be poor but happy, which beats rich, stressed and depressed every time.

Brilliant! Just secured tickets to see KoRn in Wolverhampton. :038:

That means Ive got KoRn on 9th Oct
Alterbridge 20th Oct Rock City,

The Eighties Matchbox B-line Disaster 26th Oct Rescue Rooms,

Stonesour and Avenged Sevenfold 28th Oct at Birmingham,

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 3rd Dec Rock City and

Bullet for my Valentine 6th Dec in Birmingham to look forward to!

:041::041::020::034::035::035:

I was a bit annoyed about the mountain of work I've still yet to start and that the kids are in the house and not at the Sister-in-law's...but then I saw Gerry Francis' hair on SSN and realised nothing in my life is as bad as that.

I was a bit annoyed about the mountain of work I've still yet to start and that the kids are in the house and not at the Sister-in-law's...but then I saw Gerry Francis' hair on SSN and realised nothing in my life is as bad as that.

Christ, I witnessed that on SSN last night. He's either extremely brave, extremely stupid, or both. What a mullet!

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670