How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fecking angry.
Daughter wakes up with severe abdominal pain yesterday morning, when nhs direct hear her on the phone they call an ambulance and when that arrives the paramedic gives her morphine straight away. whizz her into hospital where the surgeon says it's not appendicitis and transfers her to the kids ward. a day and a half later, after drips and i/v drugs the boss surgeon says it is, but she can't operate as my daughter has now had some food (after not eating for over a day in case)
Hopefully will get sorted tomorrow, but always a chance of no operations on a bank holiday.

inept tossers

Sorry to hear that MK, hope she gets well soon

fecking angry.
Daughter wakes up with severe abdominal pain yesterday morning, when nhs direct hear her on the phone they call an ambulance and when that arrives the paramedic gives her morphine straight away. whizz her into hospital where the surgeon says it's not appendicitis and transfers her to the kids ward. a day and a half later, after drips and i/v drugs the boss surgeon says it is, but she can't operate as my daughter has now had some food (after not eating for over a day in case)
Hopefully will get sorted tomorrow, but always a chance of no operations on a bank holiday.

inept tossers
I had a similar experience. Thank Christ the consultant had more brains than the regular doctors.

cheers all, just signed consent forms, should be first thing tomorrow.

fecking angry.

inept tossers

Having had a fairly similar experience with Hospitals and the Mrs recently my thoughts are with you. Luckily the current Mrs Fcukcov didn't need an operation in the end (she passed the stone "naturally") so we didn't have to go that far but the treatment she received in between and after left a lot to be desired.

had appendix out yesterday, just waiting on drugs and hopefully out this arvo. cheers for all your kind words

I dunno. The lengths some kids go to to avoid going back to school :icon_wink

Glad to hear she's ok.

tired and fed up of my brain kicking in and going over and over stuff at 2 in the morning... its beyond a joke :(

tired and fed up of my brain kicking in and going over and over stuff at 2 in the morning... its beyond a joke :(

I know that feeling. I'v been up since 4am. Its my first night back at work so i was hoping to get some sleep between 4 and 9pm, but no. I just lay there for 2 hours before deciding i wasn't going to fall asleep despite being shattered.

Best part is i'v gotta bike 4 miles, and do an 8 hour shift before i get to go sleep again.

Fun times.

Truly awful, man flu is taking effect :icon_sad:.

Just in time for my sisters wedding on Saturday.

Where's my Friday booze? Where's my Friday grub?

Not in the same house as the woman who's spent the day on her arse watching daytime TV. I'd remonstrate but she's been on the phone for the last forty eight bastard minutes, repeating the same five glib phrases over and over.

I'm going to take the dog to a field. Hopefully he'll find me a small field-based animal I can throw stones at or kick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670