How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played cricket and golf injured. Play Pool left handed and trained my lefty to do other stuff in the eight weeks.

I have a high pain threshold apparently.

I don't get the cack handed pool thing. Most of my mates play left handed, when they're naturally right handed. Weirdos.

Left handed is better for "other stuff", it feels like someone else is doing it...

Especially if you sit on your arm for half an hour.

Left handed is better for "other stuff", it feels like someone else is doing it...
how the feck would you know how it feels when someone else 'is doing it'....?

Nervously excited about Tuesday at hospital.

Nervously nervous about Friday at hospital. Being admitted on Thursday for the op on Friday. Out on Saturday all being well. (I didn't like the "all being well" bit). And it's all going to be a long way from home.
:icon_sad:

You'll be fine, you're a tough old stick!:icon_lol:

I am tired, perhaps I should be going back bed now I've seen Alex off in his taxi to catch his coach down to Luton Airport just so he can get the 6am flight back so he can go work....mad man...

On the plus side it means I can drag out all my craft stuff again and scatter it all over the sofa now he's gone!

Being awake at 4am is not a good thing! I wouldn't mind if there a good reason for being awake at this god-awful hour but no..for once there isnt!

You'll be fine, you're a tough old stick!:icon_lol:

I think you're probably right. But if you can't do a little attention-seeking at 4 in the morning, when can you do it?

"The darkest hour is just before dawn", etc.

I likes that!! 'Attention-seeking at 4 in the morning'..... I might use that in future!:081:

Of course any operation is always a bit scary, and people who say that aren't, even if it's a simple procedure are lying.

Just have to think positively about it and how things will be better once it's all sorted!

Now, the nerves have kicked in. I think this feeling is for the better when the eventual verdict of six more weeks in cast or an operation is required has been given.

Last edited:
much better now that noodles blue boy just won at leicester at 14-1

woot

I likes that!! 'Attention-seeking at 4 in the morning'..... I might use that in future!:081:

Of course any operation is always a bit scary, and people who say that aren't, even if it's a simple procedure are lying.

Just have to think positively about it and how things will be better once it's all sorted!

I don't find them scary, had several since March. First two times I was a bit nervous but by the time 3rd and 4th op were due I was just sick to ****ing death of them. I should be going back in soon to have a camera down my throat to check if the stitching is ok, as my voice is feckin up again its probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669