How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not as taxing as women like you to believe. Bung the clothes in, powder in the tray, select setting, press go, easy! Its the same with ironing, cooking etc, next they will be saying child birth hurts...... Ive trodden on a plug, I know what pain is love! :icon_wink

This.

is pissed off.
Anyone know where I can get a brand new pc for free?
I'm now on a borrowed laptop as mine died completely on me sometime Wednesday and I've been without internet access sicne then, which has been a bit of a nightmare as I've had stuff I was watching on ebay and trying to organise things when everything I need to do I need to look for on the net has been a bit of a pain in the arse!

is pissed off.
I'm now on a borrowed laptop as mine died completely on me sometime Wednesday and I've been without internet access sicne then, which has been a bit of a nightmare as I've had stuff I was watching on ebay and trying to organise things when everything I need to do I need to look for on the net has been a bit of a pain in the arse!

Always worth joining your local Freegle group and asking for one. I've seen printers, scanners and PC's given away in mine (all working, just no longer needed).

However, etiquette is that you offer something before you ask for items, but it's definitely worth a try.

trouble is with that, you don't know whats actually on those pcs, if you know what I mean.
Ah well, Hopefully I can manage til after Xmas and then see what I can afford to get.

It doesn't matter what's on them if you reformat and reinstall Windows. I never cease to be amazed what is offered on our local freegle.

tbh I don't think I have anything worthwhile to offer in exchange so won't bother with that.

You don't need to offer anything in return. That's not the idea of it.

is pissed off.

Are you under contract with your broadband?

If not pop in to Curry's P.C World or the like, the majority of the Laptops there you can walk out with for free if you sign up to a 2 year broadband deal with one of the company's.

The broadband deals are very reasonable too so definatly worth a look.

knackered, left at half 5 to get to newcastle for an interview. Fingers crossed!

Is it the same as freecycle?

Cos I tried registering on that earlier this year but after a month of waiting for my registration to be validated I did wonder how often the Leicester one was looked at by those running it.

There's also realcycle in Leicester. Both seem to work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669