How many managers will we get through this season?

How many managers will we get through this season?

• 1. MA2 is the only sacking there'll be

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 2. Megson out!

Votes: 7 17.9%

Votes: 10 25.6%

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 5+

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my %$$

I have just got back from Wembley quite an enjoyable evening, good to see Heskey back in the nations hearts and ........... Megson Taggart..

This is seriously bad news, I hate to be negative but this just seems like madness.

At the risk of pissing people off, why the feck have some people voted for Megson out before they have even seen what he can do for us? Talk about loyal supporters. Give the guy a chance for pitys sake :018:

At the risk of pissing people off, why the feck have some people voted for Megson out before they have even seen what he can do for us? Talk about loyal supporters. Give the guy a chance for pitys sake :018:

Why should they? They don't give the players a chance when we sign them. Did you expect any different with a manager? I'm not saying people should love him or be happy, but don't write him off.

Why should they? They don't give the players a chance when we sign them. Did you expect any different with a manager? I'm not saying people should love him or be happy, but don't write him off.

Sadly, we have a habit of hounding managers out at this club. WE've done it so often before and it just seems a shame that some want to do it before the guy has even been confirmed in the position.

Oh my %$$

I have just got back from Wembley quite an enjoyable evening, good to see Heskey back in the nations hearts and ........... Megson Taggart..

This is seriously bad news, I hate to be negative but this just seems like madness.

I was at Wembley too. Unfortuantely I had heard about the Megson appointment just before I entered the stadium. The thought of it completely ruined my enjoyment of what was a good England performance.

What the **** does Mandaric think he is doing?

Because they were hoping for something better? Because of his F!"£$t connection? (and yes, I know MON had a F!"£$t connection - but he had troubles initially too).

Or perhaps because this is just another in a long line of appointments that proves just how much in the shit we really are!

Surely, we have some idea of what to expect from his record. By that argument, if we sign the Manchester Utd first team, we shouldn't get excited, we should just see what happens when they turn out for us.

Maybe they think he is complete and utter shite

Or maybe they think that his style of management will alienate half of the squad - and completely piss off Mandaric when he refuses point blank to allow him to interfere in team selection in any way

It's a match made in the darkest depths of hell, in my opinion, for both of the above reasons

I doubt he will make it to the end of November

This isn't a thread aimed at slagging off Megson. The 'get Megson out' bit was meant to be ironic. I just thought it would be interesting to get your views on how many managers MM will get through this season as he seems pretty cut-throat. Even if Megson does well, who's to say that he will stay anyway? MA2 seemed to be doing well but that didn't save him. I think we'll be on to our 3rd manager by the end of the season. What do you think?

Surport the man ffs hasnt even took over yet and is getting slagged off. Would have thought taggart maybe being groomed for the managers job in the future if this goes well.

I think its about time we revived this thread...... :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570