Breakout player:
Will Pearson still be here in May?

Plus anything else you want to add in.

Where will we finish? 4th
Top goalscorer: Beckford
Best new signing: Matt James
Star player: Ben Marshall
Breakout player: Liam Moore
Will Pearson still be here in May? Yes (I hope so!)

Where will we finish? 5th
Top goalscorer: Nugent
Best new signing: A player not yet signed - think there maybe a good one brought in before end of Aug
Star player: Kasper Schmeichel
Breakout player: Tom Hopper
Will Pearson still be here in May? Yes

Tipped to do well by Jon Holmes
http://www.teamtalk.com/blog/jon-holmes/7995770/TT-s-2012-13-Predictions-Jon-Holmes

Championship top six: Leicester, Bolton, Wolves, Cardiff, Birmingham, Nottingham Forest

Rule number 1 about Champo predicting: Don't back the favourite... so I've, er, backed the second favourite. Only consistency eluded the Foxes last season under Nigel Pearson - they're strong and competitive, and Asian Football Investments have put a lot of money into the club. Bolton have kept the majority of their players and there might be a feeling of 'let's do it for Fabrice' following the sad news that Muamba's had to retire. I'm surprised so many people have tipped Blackburn to do well - the club remains a shambles off the field and there's little to suggest Steve Kean will mastermind a promotion campaign.

Leading Championship scorer: Jermaine Beckford - Leicester

Only 15 goals last season in league and cup, but Beckford has had a good pre-season and looks sharp enough to fire the Foxes - especially with competition for places from Vardy, Futacs and Nugent

Where will we finish? 7th
Top goalscorer: David Nugent
Best new signing: Jamie Vardy
Star player: Ben Marshall
Breakthrough player: Liam Moore

Where will we finish? 8th
Top goalscorer: David Nugent
Best new signing: Zak Whitbread if he stays fit.
Star player: Wes Morgan
Breakthrough player: Liam Moore

Where will we finish? 24th
Top goalscorer: Morgan (2)
Best new signing: Vardy
Star player: Morgan
Breakthrough player: Morgan
Will Pearson still be here in May? No sacked by December

Where will we finish? 8th
Top goalscorer: Vardy
Star player: Marshall
Breakthrough player: Moore

I'm not going to open myself up to the embarassment. I'll give them the statutory 10 games/until the end of December/end of February until I give my predictions.

Star player: Drinkwater
Will Pearson still be here in May? No, the people who have already decided they hate him will have there way

Will Pearson still be here in May? maybe

We will then win the play off final against florist and you will see those tree huggers look like weeping willows at the final whistle result !!!!!

I'll be surprised if the bark buggerers are not in the top 6 this year.

Where will we finish? 9th
Best new signing: Whitbread
Star player: Schmeichel
Breakthrough player: Don't see one
Will Pearson still be here in May? Any thing's possible....

Where will we finish? 24th
Top goalscorer: We won't score any
Best new signing: None of the feckers, they're all crap
Star player: Star? Don't make me laugh
Breakthrough player: Pah, who cares
Will Pearson still be here in May? With any luck the Thais will have realised the mistake they made and have Sven back by October

Yeah ok The Old Fox, we get it :icon_wink

Some people have claimed Vardy will be the best new signing and if they are right then having Backford as top goalscorer is very optimistic. For Vardy to do well he will need at least ten goals and preferably nearly twenty. If Beckford outscores him which I doubt we will be doing well. It is possible that Jeff Schlupp might regard this as his breakthrough season.

Two years ago Andy King seemed like a future Premiership player. This year he is not sure of his place. Interviews with him so that he is a thoughtful young man. He will know he has to raise his game and he may become the star player. I have been impressed with what I have seen of Marshall and Drinkwater. It may be that Danns and Gallagher find themselves struggling to get in the team.

The key to automatic promotion is that having players who can "do the job" at Championship level is not enough.Last time we got promotion from the Championship we had four players who were too good for this division - Deane Dickov Muzzy and Ian Walker. At the moment I am only sure of one - Kaspar.

Best new signing: De Laet
Will Pearson still be here in May? Nope

Where will we finish? Play-offs

Top goalscorer: Beckford (Although all goals will be as a result of him being too lazy and not trying hard enough)

Best new signing: Messi in January

Star player: Taft, demonstrating that he is prepared to bleed for the club by covering himself in leeches during the half-time of the Wolves home match

Breakout player: Swing Out Sister

Will Pearson still be here in May? He'll be dismissed the day after the season closes with thanks for his effort and wishes for his future. Dowie will be appointed manager the day after that with Peter Reid the DOF.

Star player: Drinkwater
Will Pearson still be here in May? Yes, the people who have already decided they love him will already have had there way with him

Agree with this

Guessing I don't think that the squad is significantly stronger than last season but I do expect Pearson to get more out of the players.

If we get a decent start and don't have many significant injuries in defence (includingthe keeper) then I think we have a decent chance of getting into the play offs. I don't think anyone is able to predict the finishing position with precision so I'll say between 5th and 8th. Last season i predicted between 8th and 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669